22

Jungkook's P.O.V
Jimin and I stood up as we both went went to the restroom to talk. "What the hell Jimin. This whole time you used me to hurt Taehyung?" To say I was angry was the least to say how I was feeling right now. "I-I'm sorry. It's just that, I was envious and.." I looked at him and got even more raged. "Look Jimin, Taehyung may have forgiven you, but I won't because you hurt me AND Taehyung. I hope your satisfied with what you did and caused asshole." With that I left Jimin alone to go see Taehyung.

3rd Person P.O.V

Jungkook walked over to the booth that Taehyung was in, when he didn't see his Taehyung there. "Taehyung?" He calles out for Taehyung as he searched the small cafe. He entered the changing room, he stood there in shock.

He saw Taehyung in the middle of changing. Taehyung was in his oversized sweaters in his panties. 'PANTIES!' Thought Jungkook as he blushed madly at the sight in front of him. Taehyung turned around to get his shorts when he yelped in suprise at Jungkook standing there. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING STANDING THERE?!" Jungkook snapped out of his shocked state and looked at Taehyung. "Um..... sorry. I was looking for you but I couldn't find you.. and now I found you changing." Taehyung threw everything that was near him towards Jungkook as he kept yelling "YOU PERVERT."

Jungkook ran out of the changing room and waited patiently for Taehyung in a booth. Jungkook looked down at his jeans as he saw he had a problem. He shrugged it off so it could go away. 'Damn you Kim Taehyung for being sexy and breathtaking!' Jungkook was in his thought when he heard Taehyung call for him. "Jungkook.... can you get me my shorts?" Jungkook stood up and noticed that Taehyung's shorts were on the cold floor of the cafe. He picked them up and walked to the changing room to return them to Taehyung. "Thanks." Jungkook nodded and left so he wouldn't see Taehyung in panties again.

——

Taehyung and Jungkook were walking home together while chatting with each other. Silence soon came over and it became awkward for the both of.

Taehyung had a question that bothered him, so him being his curious self, he asked Jungkook about it. "Jungkook." Jungkook looked over at Taehyung and hummed in response. "Why did you want me to fall for you?"

Silence took over again, Jungkook stayed quiet as he couldn't bring himself to say how he felt. "Jungkook?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, he wanted an answer yet he wasn't getting any. "Look Taehyung, if I told you... then you would be uncomfortable." Taehyung whines and pleaded Jungkook to tell him. "I'm sorry Taehyung but I can't tell you right now. When the time comes I will tell you. Just please wait." Taehyung sighed but nodded his head.

Out of nowhere, Taehyung started talking. "I'm surprised that you haven't called me any pet names." Jungkook smirked at this and yanked Taehyung's arm, making him fall onto his well built chest. "Do you want me to call you pet names baby?" Taehyung blushed by this and hid his head in Jungkook's chest to cover his embarrassed state. "Answer me babyboy." Jungkook lifted Taehyung's chin to look up at his eyes, still awaiting an answer. "I-I do." Jungkook smirked by this and leaned down to peck Taehyung's cheek. "Your so cute princess." Taehyung hid his face in his sweater paws in embarrassment. Jungkook cooed at the sight and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.