Love?

Taehyung P.O.V
Today is Sunday which means I'm going to go to work today! I actually like my part time job because of my manager, my friend Jimin, and the customers are all so nice. I can't wait to go to work. Hopefully he isn't there like last time. Because I don't want to see him so I don't get those stupid butterflies in my stomach. Plus, I don't want my feelings hurt.

——
Jungkook P.O.V
Ugh I can't stop thinking about Taehyung. His beautiful boxy smile. His adorable laugh. His plump kissable lips, his cloud soft hair, hi- ......'Omg Jungkook get your shit together!'  I said to myself. I'm not falling in love with him. I just can't fall in love with him. I'm the playboy of the school, I'm not supposed to fall in love with anyone. I mean, just one more time going to that cafe and that's it. It won't hurt going one more time.

——

3rd Person P.O.V
Taehyung walked out of his apartment while listening to music, as he is happily skipping and greets everyone with a smile and walks into his work place. "Taehyung, after you finish changing can you please go put the ingredients, cups, and plates in their place in the shelves. I would get Jimin to do it but he's too short to reach the shelves." Taehyung laughed when he got out of the dressing room to see Jimin glaring at Jin like if he was going to murder him. "Jin hyung... don't make fun of my height." Jimin said as he was pouting, Taehyung just laughed at how the two make fun of each other and bicker.

——

Taehyung was organizing the shelves when someone came through the door. "Oh your the guy that was talking to TaeTae right?" Jimin said as he recognized Jungkook's face. Taehyung froze in his position as he heard footsteps walking up to him. He was praying so hard hoping it was Jin or Jimin. But unfortunately, it was none other than Jeon Jungkook. "So I see your organizing huh?" Jungkook said as he looked at Taehyung who glared at him and ignored him, going back to what he was doing as if Jungkook wasn't there. "Princess, are you ignoring me?" Taehyung blushed at the nickname and looked at Jungkook, giving him a glare which mad him look utterly adorable in Jungkook's perspective. Taehyung scoffed at Jungkook and went back to organizing the selves to keep Jungkook from looking at Taehyung's blushing face.

——

Later in the day

Taehyung was struggling with getting the pack of coffee beans onto the top shelf for he himself, wasn't that tall.

Taehyung got on his tippy toes and tried reaching the top shelf but failed miserably.

He tried jumping on his tippy toes for the fifth time yet he still couldn't reach it. What Taehyung didn't know was that Jungkook was admiring him and taking a video of Taehyung trying to reach the high shelf whiling chuckling slightly as he heard a groan of annoying come from Taehyung.

Jungkook thought it was enough of teasing so he went beside Taehyung who was still trying to get the pack of coffee beans up on the shelf. He put his hand on top of Taehyung's and put the pack of coffee beans on the top shelf without needing to struggle. Taehyung blushed as he looked over at Jungkook's hand on top of his. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and back on their hands as if telling Jungkook to get his hands off his. Jungkook blushed slightly and nervously chuckled, later then getting confidence and got both of Taehyung's hands into his. "Princess, if you need any help with reaching the top shelf then just ask me to help okay?" Taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyance and harshly yanked his hands out of Jungkook's grip and left Jungkook standing there dumbfounded. "Damn he's sexy when he's like that..." mumbled Jungkook under his breath. Jungkook shrugged the feeling of butterflies in his stomach off and followed Taehyung like a puppy would with its owner.

——

It was the evening and Jungkook was still at the cafe. Taehyung, who was enraged that Jungkook was still there, went up to Jungkook. "Jungkook when are you going to leave. If you're not going to, then at least order something." Taehyung said as he was slightly annoyed seeing Jungkook on a Sunday. But in the inside Taehyung had butterflies and was shy, he deep down wanted Jungkook to stay. "Princess... why are you so being mean? Are you on your period?" Jungkook joked as he put his hand on his heart dramatically, trying to show that he was hurt. He chuckled as Taehyung just glared at him.

Taehyung was slightly annoyed and was about to leave but again, Jungkook got his hand to stop him. "Princess, I didn't finish. I want a cappuccino and you with it." Jungkook winked at Taehyung and let him go so he can go make the cappuccino. "Jimin can you please make the cappuccino and give it to him." Taehyung pleaded Jimin so he won't have to see Jungkook and his flirty jokes and blush or get butterflies in his stomach. "Ok I'll do it after I finish with the other customer." Jimin said as he smiled at Taehyung to reassure him that it's ok. "Thank you so much hyung." Taehyung said as he went to a different customer.

Jungkook looked around and saw that Taehyung was helping a different customer. The customer was clearly flirting with Taehyung and being slightly too close and touchy towards Taehyung. Jungkook was furious and went to where Taehyung and the customer were and grabbed the customer by the collar and looked at him straight in the eyes. "Do NOT flirt with MY Taehyung. He's mine ok?" The customer stared back in fear and nodded his head fast, not wanting to anger Jungkook more. "Good. Now get the fuck out of here before I kick your sorry ass." Jungkook let go of the customer.

As soon as he let go of the customer the customer ran out. "You okay princess?" Jungkook asked worried. Taehyung was slightly shocked at how fast Jungkook's words and his voice changed between the customer and him. He blushed at what Jungkook had said earlier, his mind kept repeating 'mine' in his mind like a broken tape recorder.

Taehyung snapped out of the trance and told Jungkook that he's fine. "It's okay Jungkook. You didn't have to do that anyway. He wasn't flirting with me either-" Taehyung was cut mid sentence when Jungkook grabbed him by the bell necklace he was wearing and slammed him on the wall and kissed Taehyung. Taehyung, who was still shocked, didn't know what to do and stood there. He felt the love, passion, worry, and anger that Jungkook had felt, which was in the kiss. After a while, Taehyung kisses back passionately. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck while Jungkook had his arms wrapped around Taehyung's beautiful woman-like waist.

They broke off for air and Jungkook still had his arms hugging Taehyung in a possessive and jealous way by his waist. Jungkook looked Taehyung in the eye and went to Taehyung's face and kissed him all around his face with soft pecks. Later then whispering 'your so beautiful' with every soft peck he left. Taehyung has never gotten so much love from someone before. He was in shock and he felt so happy that Jungkook was treating him like this.  Taehyung has never seen this side of Jungkook at all. Being honest Taehyung liked it and didn't want him to stop.

Taehyung then thought that Jungkook was probably just playing with his heart like he did last time. He shrugged it off and enjoyed the moment while it lasted.

Jungkook and Taehyung then had finally stopped and went to walk back to the other side of the cafe when Jimin and Jin both had their phones out still recording and squealed like fangirls. Taehyung and Jungkook both looked at each other and blushed while laughing. Jimin and Jin both went up to them and asked SO many questions.

——

It was late at night when all three of them changed into their normal clothes as Jungkook waited outside of the changing room for Taehyung.  Taehyung saw Jungkook and was shocked seeing he was still there. Jungkook and Taehyung bid Jin and Jimin goodbye as they left walking home together. "How much you wanna bet they are dating." Jimin said while looking at Jin. "How much you wanna bet they gonna fuck soon." Jin said as both of them started laughing and later left as well.

——

Jungkook and Taehyung were walking home when they reached the two different paths. On the right is the one that Taehyung goes so he can get home while Jungkook goes the left path to go home. "Well... um.. bye I guess Jungkook" Taehyung said as he waved shyly. Jungkook just stared at Taehyung admiring his beauty, not wanting to leave Taehyung. "..... Jungkook?" Taehyung said as he saw that Jungkook was spaced out. "Jungko-" Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook kissing him passionately while wrapping his hands around his waist. Taehyung kissed back and smiled. When they broke off for air Jungkook bid goodbye and walked in the direction of his home. Taehyung who was still dumbfounded, putting his hand on his lips and blushed at what had just happened between them both. Taehyung then shrugged and skipped happily home. Hoping that tomorrow will be an amazing day.