Date

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Baby are you ready yet?" I shouted for Taehyung as I put on my shoes.

"Yesh! I'm ready." I chuckled as I watched my baby run down the stairs in excitement for our date today. I grabbed a coat in case of anything and grabbed my car keys.

"Where are we going?!" I opened the door to the car and Taehyung hopped in while bouncing in excitement which made me chuckle at his cuteness.

"It's a surprise baby, you'll see don't worry." I drove out of the entrance and headed out with the navigator telling me where to turn. I looked over and saw him pout which made me want to pinch his cheeks. "Your so cute baby." I turned over and saw him glaring at me with his arms crossed.

"I'm not cute! I'm not a baby Kookie I'm an adult!" I laughed at him and ruffled his hair and laughed even more when he pushed my hand away to inform me that he's mad.

"Aw, is my baby mad? I'm sorry princess." I pouted towards him and pleaded him to accept my apology.

"Ok, I'll forgive you. But only if you buy me a plushie." I rolled my eyes and stopped at the red light. "Princess, you already have 12 plushies. Why would you want another one?" Taehyung huffed and pouted, basically pleading me to get him a new plush. Me being the sucker for his cuteness I accept the request.

——

I parked the car and hopped out and opened the door for my princess. "After you your highness." I bowed and reached my hand out towards his. "Kookie your so funny." I grabbed his hand and intertwined our hands together smiling towards my little angel who was mesmerized by every games and rides in the carnival.

"Oh! Kookie Kookie look it's a huge plushie." Taehyung let go of my hand and ran to the little stand that had plushies in many sizes.

"Kookie~ can you please win me that one." I nodded and asked the person behind the stand how to play.

"It's easy, all you gotta do is hit the aliens that you see with your little pistol. If you get 0-50 points then you get a small panda bear, if you get 51-100 you get a medium sized stuffed animal of your choice, and if you get 101-500+ you'll get a huge sized stuffed animal." I noted it in my head and focused on getting 500 points for my Taehyung.

"Ready..... Start!" I aimed at the aliens and got them one by one. I smirked knowing that I'll get 500 because I'm an expert at shooting games. I smiled when I heard Taehyung cheering for me.

I shot an alien and I looked at the screen and it said -30 points. I shrugged it off and kept shooting, hoping to earn the 30 points back and get more points.

I shot the aliens and one by one, I saw it saying -50 points, -25 points, and so forth. Soon the game ended and I glared at the guy standing there smirking towards me.

"What happened? Didn't get the amount of points you wanted?" I stepped closer and took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"I know that I got 500, I added up all of the total points and I know for sure that I got 500." I glared at the man and tried keeping my cool.

Taehyung tried to stop me but I smiled towards him and assured him that everything would be fine. He then went behind me and looked at the other games to see which one to go to next.

"Dude, suck it up. You clearly didn't get 500 points. Grow up and be happy you got 435 points." The man stuffed his hands in his pockets and had an expressionless face on, he shrugged his shoulders and went to go get the medium sized bear.

3rd person P.O.V

Jungkook grabbed the workers arm and yanked him so he's standing in front of him. Jungkook glared at the man and grabbed the collar of his uniform, making the man around his age closer to Jungkook.

"I want you to answer honestly. Did you purposely make the points decrease so I don't win?" Jungkook let go of the man and glared into his eyes, making the middle aged man cower in fear.

"N-no sir. I-I would never do t-that." Jungkook chuckled at the now stuttering mess of a man in front of him.

"Do you think I'm retarded or something?" The worker shook his head and gulped furiously, all of the confidence that he once had completely gone from a minute ago.

"If you don't want me to beat you right here and now, then you better get me the panda stuffed animal NOW." The worker trembled from fear and nodded, quickly getting the adorable stuffed panda bear from the shelf and handed it to Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed in content and turned around to see a frightened and surprised looking Taehyung. Jungkook apologized for the commotion and handed the adorable plush to Taehyung and intertwined their fingers together.

"Kookie lets go to the Farris wheel!" Taehyung was muffled by the stuffed bear and he waddled there, suffering from the weight of the heavy stuffed animal.

Jungkook chuckled and caught up with Taehyung, grabbing the panda and holding Taehyung's, mesmerized from his lovers breathtaking features.

Jungkook back hugged Taehyung and showered him with kisses as they both looked at each other with pure love, not caring about their surrounding and nothing else but each other.

Jungkook chuckled and hugged Taehyung making his baby hit his hard yet soft comfy chest. "I find it funny how the panda is taller then you and weighs a little less than you." Taehyung pouted and hit Jungkook's chest lightly as Jungkook laughed at the cuteness.

They both sat in the seat, now admiring the beautiful night sky that was covered in bright lights. Both cuddled up for more warmth of one another as they both looked at the beautiful view and enjoying each other's company.

"Did you have an amazing day today baby?" Taehyung lifted his head and looked towards Jungkook. Taehyung smiled and kissed Jungkook's cheek. "Thank you for the best day today, I enjoyed everything. Especially since it was the person I love and adore." Jungkook smiled back as he leaned down to peck Taehyung's lips.

A/N: sorry for not updating in a while :/ too much work from my teachers and test ugh i can feel my brain cells dying...