The start of love

Taehyung P.O.V
As I got to my bed I jumped and crashed into the fluffy cloud like mattress and looked at the ceiling. I then remembered the things that has happened today in the cafe. I blushed and squealed while covering my face with my hands. I felt so happy that Jungkook and I were not fighting and being lovey dovey. My smile went away when I thought about the one question that changes everything. Are we a thing? I mean I would love to and maybe just maybe Jungkook feels the same way? I shrugged off the feeling and went to put my pjs and then going to sleep. I hope that tomorrow will not be as boring.

Jungkook's P.O.V
As I walked home I was thinking about the things that had happened today with Taehyung. Jesus, that kid is making me feel things I shouldn't. I have a reputation. I can't fall in love and break my image at school. I don't know what to do. Ugh Kim Taehyung what are you doing to me..

Next day at school

No Ones P.O.V
Taehyung was looking for his new friend Namjoon through the hallways to give him something as gratitude. "Namjoon hyung... um.. I-I made you brownies as gratitude from helping me.." "Oh. You didn't have to really but thank you for the brownies." Namjoon ruffled Taehyung's hair and smiled at him.

In class
Taehyung's P.O.V
"Ok so today we are going to do a project!" Everyone in the class groaned and were upset that they had to do a project with others. "So the project will be abo-." "Jeon Jungkook! Stop interrupting the class and go sit down."
While Jungkook was walking through the classroom I noticed that he locked eyes with the chair next to me. I was thinking that maybe he was just to focused on something but surprisingly he took the seat that was next to me. I was shocked when Jungkook sat next to me. I looked around the room to see if there were any other seats. Surprisingly there were many open seats. There was even one near one of the people that he talks to. I ignored the thought and then listened to the teacher speak. "As you guys may know, I always let you guys pick your partners but instead I was thinking of you doing the project with the person sitting next to you." I started blushing and had my mouth open from shock. Me and Jungkook working together?! "I'm sorry Mrs.S but I am not working with her." One of the girls stood up and pointed to the girl that she didn't want to work with. Others also agreed and started arguing. "I have another solution so don't panic. I have all of your name and I will shuffle it and the two people I pick will be the people that will work together." As my teacher said that I heard Jungkook growl in anger and had an angry expression. I wonder why he's angry? "Ok so the first pick is... Taehyung! So I will pick another piece of paper with a name and they will work with Taehyung. Taehyung and... Hoseok !" I was a little disappointed knowing that I won't be with Jungkook but then again Hoseok hyung is an amazing friend so I think I'll be fine. The teacher put us in pairs and Jungkook got Hoseok. Then again they are friends so they will get along better.

As the class went by, Hoseok and I started working on our project. "Taehyung, are you sure you know how to build that?" Hoseok looked at me with worry and curiosity while trying not to laugh at me miserably failing at building the house together. I then gave up and asked Hoseok for help. "See your supposed to put this with this part." I didn't really get it until he helped me and he was technically hugging me from the back to help me. I blushed at the contact since I don't get much love from people. "T-Thank you Hoseok hyung."

As I was working with Hoseok I heard a familiar voice scream in the class. "Mrs.S I don't want to work on this project." Jungkook looked annoyed and seemed like he wasn't very happy. "Well I'm sorry Jungkook but either you help Namjoon and get a good grade or you fail and Namjoon passes." The teacher was unamused and didn't care if Jungkook wanted to or not. "Well then I'll work but if I can work with Taehyung and Hoseok can work with Namjoon." I started to blush when I heard that Jungkook wanted to work with me. He glanced at me and winked making me blush even more and I later look away so he doesn't see the blush covering my cheeks. "Well I guess you can if you want. But you must help and work with Taehyung or else I will automatically fail you. Deal?" The teacher looked at Jungkook and without hesitating Jungkook responded. "Deal and I will try my hardest ma'am."

Jungkook's P.O.V

I can't believe thanks to that one stupid bitch that now I can't work with my baby. I growled in anger and just tried to shrug off my anger to not get mad.
There's always that one stupid asshole that just has to ruin my day. On the bright side at least I got my friend and not one of those hoes that always tries to get in my pants.

As I was working with Namjoon, I noticed that we were Way behind. Everyone else was already building their houses while we were still reading the directions. As I looked at Hoseok and Taehyung I felt my blood boil. I felt my heart hurt and my rage started to rise. Hoseok was touching my man and was hugging my man. And my princess Taehyung was blushing at the disgusting contact between him and that ugly asshole. I quickly stood up and protested to the teacher. On the bright site she agreed to it and let me work with my beloved Taehyung. As I was talking to the teacher about me working with Taehyung, I glanced at him and I noticed that he was blushing. He quickly noticed that I was still staring and that made him even more embarrassed and more adorable in my opinion. I then winked to add to the blushing and to my liking, he looked away and covered his beautiful angel like face. Oh my little beloved Taehyung. What are you doing to me and my heart.