Secret

Jungkook's P.O.V
"You get the idea yet Jungkook?" I looked at Jimin and nodded. I sighed before speaking knowing this might not end the way I want it to. "You better be hoping that this ends well or I'm gonna chop your dick off Jimin." I snapped at him and I could see hat he flinched at my words and gulped while slowly nodding his head in approval.

——
"Quick he's coming over here." I jumped up and went to Jimin and sat him on my lap and started kissing him roughly. Just as this happened, Taehyung came into the room. I looked at him and saw his pained expression. I smirked and kept kissing Jimin more roughly, Jimin also looked at Taehyung. "Um Taehyung. Can you do us a favor and go change somewhere else we are kinda busy right now." I smirked internally and liked how this was going when I heard Taehyung's voice. It sounded so dead and emotionless. He didn't sound like the usual happy and cheerful Taehyung. I wanted to get up and comfort him when Jimin places his hand on my shoulder and looked at me, shaking his head as if saying not to. I sighed and just looked at Jimin locking the door and as he went to sit down across the changing room.
——
I was walking home listening to music while thinking of my Taehyung. I'm just so confused on if I like him for him or just for his body. I don't want to hurt Taehyung honestly. I sighed as I wanted to find out about my feelings.

I was in my thoughts when I saw none other than Taehyung. I ran up to him before he could enter his house. I excitedly screamed 'wait up' and caught up to him. I noticed he didn't hear me so I grabbed his arm and turned him around. I was about to speak when Taehyung yelled. "Get away from me you fuqboi." I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him confusedly. I tightened my grip and began speaking. "What's wrong with you?" I asked questionably wanting to get an answer. What I got was Taehyung screaming at me. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! YOUR THE ONE THAT FUCKING MESSED UP OK?! DAMN NO WONDER MOST PEOPLE HATE YOU! ITS CUZ YOU HURT PEOPLE WITHOUT REALIZING AND THEN LATER THINK EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE OK." Taehyung roughly yanked his arm away and scoffed. He opened the door to his house and slammed the door on my face harshly. I felt a pang in my heart. I should've known that I would've hurt him. I looked at his house one more time before walking off  to go home.

——
When I got home, I kicked off my shoes and immediately went to my room. I jumped on my bed and looked up at the ceiling.

Many memories with my Taehyung were going through my head. I started tearing up and cried softly. I buried my face into my hands and sobbed uncontrollably. Why do I always hurt people? Taehyung was right. I'm just an asshole that hurts others feelings and doesn't notice. I kept crying, not caring if the people next door hear me. I trembled and sobbed till I didn't have any tears left to cry.

I'm sorry for hurting you my Taehyung.