24

Jungkook's P.O.V

Jin and I had to reschedule meeting at the cafe since he had some issues to attend. Today hopefully he will be there and not reschedule it like the other times.

I sighed and I started getting ready to meet Jin at his cafe.

After I finished dressing up and putting on my shoes, I headed out to the cafe. I looked through the huge window and luckily, I saw Jin there. Problem, Taehyung was there and I'm worried that he will here everything. Other problem, Jimin. I just can't stand seeing Jimin knowing that he hurt Taehyung and I. I will forgive him but not so soon.

I opened the cafe door and was greeted with Jin yanking my hand towards a booth. I could see the excitement in his eyes. He then started bouncing up and down on his seat as he had news. "Guess what?" I rolled my eyes playfully and asked "what?" "Well... I HAVE A BOYFRIEND." I choked on air and I looked at him shocked with wide eyes. "And you know who it is." I saw him smirk and I furrowed my eyebrows. Then it came to me. "No. It can't be." He looked at me and nodded, he leaned back in the seat and put his hands behind his head. "Yep, it's the waiter." I patted his shoulder and congratulated him. "Also, guess who had a crush on you?" I looked up and him and spoke. "Ugh if it's another hoe I'm not-" Jin interrupted me. "It's Taehyung dumbass." I widened my eyes and sat their frozen in shock.

Jin chuckled at me and ruffled my hair. "Earth to Jungkook, speak up please." I snapped and I hugged him jumping up and down. "I swear Jin, you better not be lying cause this is very important to me." He grabbed my shoulders and looked into my eyes looking very serious. "I'm not joking."

I started jumping up and down again in happiness. 'Omg. The Kim Taehyung likes me back!' I thanked Jin and we both sat back down again. "So, about the plan."

——

I walked up to Taehyung who was fixing the shelves. 'Deja vu.' I wrapped my arms around his feminine like waist and hugged his back. I inhaled his vanilla scent and hummed in satisfaction. "Meet me in the mall today in the afternoon at 4:00." I felt him shiver at my voice and touch. I looked at is face and saw his flushed state. I chuckled and kissed his back softly before I walked out of the cafe to get ready.

——

I arrived early at the mall near the entrance that I told him to enter. I then saw Jimin coming towards me and I ignored him. "Look Jungkook, I want to apologize for everything... I know that you won't accept it but I've found someone. I want to help you both so you guys will be happy. If you want I'll help you and after this I'll leave alone." I sighed as I felt guilty. I turned around and patted his shoulder smiling. "It's fine, I forgive you. I hope you and your lover also live happily. Lets forget all of that didn't happen and start fresh okay?" Jimin chuckled and nodded.

My friends arrived with the balloons and I told them to hold the balloons and wait. In the mean time, Jimin and Jin got the crowds attention. "Alright everyone, this handsome young man is going to ask out his crush to be his boyfriend. I want you all to gather around the people with balloons to hide it and Jungkook will stand in front of you all."

3rd Person P.O.V

Everyone was crowding around the balloons and the other while Jungkook stood in-front of them and texted Taehyung. "He said he'll be here in 5 minutes get ready." The people in the crowd all took out their phones out, ready to record the adorable scene.

"He's here!" Everything was silent as Taehyung walked in. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by the hand and led him towards the crowd as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.

Jungkook then looked at Jin and Jin nodded as he made the balloons come up through the air for everyone to see.

The balloons spelled out 'will you be my boyfriend?"

Jungkook turned Taehyung around and Taehyung widened his eyes in shock. Taehyung then turned around and saw Jungkook with a box of chocolates in one hand and beautiful roses in the other. "Kim Taehyung, I have put you through so much shit and I apologize. If I were to go back, I would fix everything and make you the happiest person alive. I love you and I hope that we can start fresh and be happy together. Kim Taehyung, my love, my angel, my baby, my princess, will you go out with me?"

Taehyung teared up and nodded his head since words couldn't form nor leave his mouth. The crowd screamed and started cheering and congratulating the new couple. Jungkook lifted Taehyung and spun him around as he peppered his beautiful face with little kisses.

"Im so happy. Thank you for accepting me."

A/N: not gonna lie, I got the inspiration from the incident that happens at the mall I was in. This actually happened except the man proposed. It was so beautiful and loving and I felt so single tbh and it was an amazing day thanks to that.