We need to talk

Taehyung's P.O.V

I decided to meet up with Jimin to ask him what's going on. At the moment, I was at the cafe we both work at, sitting at a booth with to milkshakes.

The bell rang which signaled that someone entered the cafe, I looked up and saw a fidgeting Jimin who was looking everywhere for me. I raised called out his name and saw how he came over to the booth.

'He looks nervous.' I examined Jimin and saw how he didn't look like the usual Jimin I know. Something is definitely up.

We sat there in silence until I decided to break it and got straight to the point.

"So Jimin, why were you acting... off when I came to your house?"

Jimin froze at my question and looked everywhere except where I was sitting, trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"U-um well, you see.." Jimin scratches the back of his head nervously as he kept looking around him. I sighed and grabbed his hand, facing him.

"Look Jimin, I won't be mad nor judge you. Trust me." Jimin physically relaxed and nodded.

"Y-you see..... I-I'm a... little." As Jimin said his sentence, his voice trailed off and got quieter which lead to me not understanding nor hearing what he said.

"Jimin, could you please speak up I couldn't heard you I apologize." Jimin huffed in a breath and closed his eyes, calming himself a little so he can tell me.

"I'm a little." Jimin shut his eyes tightly, since he didn't want to see my reaction. I chuckled at this and smiled.

"Jimin, it's fine I won't hate you nor hit you. I'm a little too. In fact I kinda knew you were a little by the way you acted." Now it was Jimin's turn to looked shocked and surprised. I giggled and nodded my head.

"Y-you... are a little too?! Since when?!" I laughed again and told him the story.

Flashback

"Mommy, why did daddy leave?" The little 8 year old Taehyung looked up at his mother with tear filled eyes with worry.

Taehyung's mother sighed and crouched down to face Taehyung. She caressed his soft hair and smiled.

"Well, Daddy has his own family now. He'll be with them so you'll stay with me." Taehyung looked shocked and started crying.

"B-but mommy, why? Aren't we his family?"

Taehyung's mother sighed and shook her head. "You'll get it one day Taehyung, I'll explain when your older, okay?" Taehyung nodded and wiped his tears.

Couple years later...

Taehyung was now a big boy, he was 13 years old and was in middle school. He got home one day and saw his mom in the kitchen, grabbing her hair in anger as she mumbled words Taehyung couldn't hear.

"What's wrong mom?" Taehyung dropped his bag and walked towards his mom, caressing her back to calm her down.

"Your dad is sending me to court." Taehyung was shocked and nodded his head.

"For what mom? You did nothing wrong." Taehyung wasn't very close with his dad, in fact his dad rarely spoke to him. Taehyung got to the thought of his dad not wanting him as a son. So, Taehyung stopped talking to his dad unless his dad talked to him first. Whether it be through call or text.

"Your dad says I'm not a good enough mother, he wants to take you away from me." At that moment, Taehyung's mother broke down. She didn't want that horrible man take away her precious son. It was the worst thing he could ever do to her.

"Taehyung, we both will have to fight for this. I don't want to lose you." Taehyung's mom kept sobbing, scared at the thought of her son leaving her all alone, just like her horrid husband.

While in school, Taehyung started getting depressed and very stressed out. He smiled and acted happy to not worry his friends in school. But sadly, he wasn't happy at all. He was too worried for his mom.

His grades started getting worse and he rarely payed attention in class of the thought of being with his father.

One day, Taehyung's aunt decided to talk to Taehyung. She sat down with him and told him everything.

"Your father... wasn't exactly the best. You see, your mother had a best friend. Your mother at the time was pregnant with you and lived with your father in an apartment. Every night your father would get up and go to the bathroom at exactly 3:00 am. Your mother then decided to see why, she got his phone and saw that her best friend and him would talk everyday at that time. Until one day, your dad took you when you were a baby. He drove you with his girlfriend and went into the church he would go to. Your mom followed them secretly and was furious as she saw your father with another girl. He sent your mom to court and she fought to keep you. The judge agreed to your mom and called your father a cheating liar. The judge then gave her a decision, to share you with your father or to keep the full custody of you. Your mother didn't know which to pick since the judge put it in different terms. Your mother then picked full and kept you. Your father was a horrible person Taehyung, he abandons you and your mother as long as your older sister."

Taehyung and his aunt cried. Yes, it was true that Taehyung enjoyed his fathers company, but now, he hated him.

His father who he thought was nice was actually a terrible cheating liar. He couldn't stand the fact that he put his mother through hell. He blocked his father and didn't speak to him since then.

End of flashback

Jimin looked at Taehyung and cried with him. It must've been horrible for Taehyung.

They both wiped their tears and smiled at each other.

"I'm glad we're both littles."

"Yeah. It feels nice." They both talked together and drank their milkshakes together as they enjoyed the others company.

A/N: the flashback is actually from my life. I kinda cried at it, but I hope you all like this chapter. :)