Friends?

No Ones P.O.V
"Shit Taehyung." Jungkook groaned and shook his head. "We're never gonna get this done." Taehyung pouted and looked at the clock. It was almost time to leave, only 5 more minutes. "We don't have enough time and it's due in two days!" Taehyung started panicking, he started pacing around the room. Getting very weird looks from the others and many glares from the girls.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I saw Taehyung starting to pace around the room and I couldn't help but chuckle. It's actually adorable how he's making it sound like it's a big deal. Then again he is the top student and he wants at least a B on this stupid project. As I was thinking about what he said I smirked. "Hey Taehyung, how about we finish this project at my house." Taehyung saw my smirk and blushed, I smirked even more knowing that he was thinking about what I'm thinking. "Why are you blushing Taehyung? What are you thinking about that's making you blush? Is it perhaps that you want.... sex?" I saw his expression and enjoyed how he blushed even more. "Of course n-not. I would never think a-about something like t-that." I smirked looking down at him. An idea popped in my head so why not make it happen. "If you want we can baby. I'm not stopping you." I said in a low husky voice right next to his ear.

Taehyung's P.O.V
I was pacing around the room in panic when Jungkook's question stopped me. "How about we finish the project at my house?" I turned to look at him and saw his smirk. I knew what the smirk meant. I blushed thinking about us having sex. Oh how much that just made me get a little turned on yet embarrassed. I turned away from him so he doesn't see me blushing. I was trying to calm my heartbeat and stop blushing when more questions came out of Jungkook. "Why are you blushing Taehyung? What are you thinking about that's making you blush? Is it perhaps that you want... sex?" I blushed even more and looked up at Jungkook. I started backing up as he slowly walked towards me. I honesty was scared because he looks like he wants to devour me.

By the time I stepped back again my back hit the hard cold wall. I trembled and looked up nervously at Jungkook, seeing that his smirk was still plastered on his flawless face. "If you want we can baby. I'm not stopping you." I blushed even harder and played with the ends of my sweater paws while fidgeting in place. I stuttered our a response and I felt even more embarrassed. Great just great.

I was in my thoughts when I felt his hand on my chin. He lifted my head so I meet his gaze and I tried looking everywhere except his eyes. "Look at me baby." Jungkook's voice was filled with dominance and demand. Damn it sounded so sexy.

I looked up at him and he smiled. He brought his face closer. I brought my face closer as well closing my eyes in there process. His breath was on my lips, I whimpered as I wanted the kiss. "Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung! What are you guys doing in my class!!" I immediately flinched and got out of Jungkook's grip. I looked down at the floor in embarrassment and apologized while bowing. "I'm s-Sorry ma'am. It won't happen again." I shoved Jungkook's arm as a way of telling him to do the same. Sadly he didn't get it. I looked up at him and saw that he was glaring at the teacher with rage. His fists were clenched so hard and his veins were popped out. I sighed and walked to my seat quickly to avoid the fixed gazes on Jungkook and I. "I'll let you off as a warning. But please do not ever do this again during class, it is very disturbing and disrespectful to your fellow classmates." I nodded my head and thanked my teacher.

I heard Jungkook scoff and chuckle. "Don't you mean it might hurt you since your single and you know that you can't get anyone to like you?" Everyone's jaws dropped including mine. No one dared to speak a word since they wanted to see what happens next. "Jeon Jungkook. Office. NOW!" We all looked at Jungkook and he raised his hands in surrender.

As Jungkook was about to leave he looked at me and yelled something that I've never heard him say to anyone.

"I love you baby! I LOVE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!!