21

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Taehyung! Please wipe the tables down please." I heard Jin tell from the register. "Yeah, I will. Right after I finish organizing." I hear footsteps coming towards me and I turn around to see Jin behind me. "I'll organize these, you clean the tables before Jungkook gets here." I gulped just by hearing his name. I nodded and went to the cabinets to get the things I need.

I started wiping down with the towel when I heard the bell from the front door ring. I froze in my position as I didn't want to see who it was. "Excuse me, can I get a coffee please?" I sighed in relief, knowing that it wasn't Jungkook's voice. I went to make the coffee and went to the register as I finished. "Thanks." I nodded as he exited the cafe. I sighed in relief and went back to wiping down the tables.

I was wiping them when I heard the bell ring again. I just shrugged it off thinking it was just another customer or Jimin. I heard footsteps coming my way, then go past me and sit down. Me being my curious self, I looked up and saw an emotionless lookin Jungkook.

I flinched a little looking at him when Jimin burst through the door. I later then went to get Jin so we could all talk and settle things. I went to sit down in the booth across from Jungkook, when Jimin grabbed my hand and made him sit next to Jungkook, then he took his seat across from us.

I looked up and saw that Jin came back with coffees for all of us and bread to eat. "So, do you Teo have anything to say?" Jin started sipping his coffe as he glanced at both Jimin and Jungkook.

Jin was about to yell at both of them when Jungkook started talking. "I didn't mean to hurt Taehyung, I was just going with the plan that Jimin made. He said that if I did them, then Taehyung would fall for me.... I'm so sorry Taehyung for hurting you." As Jungkook finished, he looked at me. I could see the sadness in his eyes and regret. I smiled a little at him to reassure him that it's fine. "Jimin, do you have anything to say?" Jimin nodded towards Jin and began explaining. "I just felt envious of Taehyung. He has the looks, the charm, the personality, everything. My eyes caught Jungkook's and I started to feel jealous that he likes Taehyung like everyone else and not me. So I tried to get Jungkook to do the plans to ruin everything. I am truly sorry Taehyung and Jungkook, and I know that you guys won't forgive me, but I have found the person for me. I will no longer try to interfere and just want you both to be happy." I looked at Jimin and smiled a little to show that it was fine. "Well, what you did was wrong Jimin. But it's all in the past and I hope that you never do this again to anyone. Same goes for you Jungkook." They both nodded at Jin and looked at me and apologized again. "Now that everything is fixed, I hope that you guys will all get along. If you will excuse me, I'm going to go get ready to leave."

Jimin Jungkook and I all sat in silence as we all sipped our coffee until Jungkook interrupted. "Jimin, Can we talk?"