Traytor

3rd Person P.O.V

"Taehyung! I told you to eat your veggies, you need to eat them to stay healthy." Jungkook shouted as he ran around the house trying to find Taehyung.

"Don't wanna." Taehyung came out of the closet with his teddy bear on his chest as he hugged it and ran away with a pouty face.

"Baby~ if you eat your veggies I'll get you ice cream." Taehyung jumped to the sound of ice cream and hugged Jumgkook while jumping up and down.

"Weally? You'll do that for me?" Taehyung smiled as he looked up at his muscular boyfriend who kissed him.

"Of course, well, that is if you finish your veggies. You do want ice cream right?" Taehyung gasped and ran towards the kitchen as fast as he could. He started gulping down the veggies one by one and smiled proudly towards Jungkook.

"Done! Now can I have ice cweam?" Jungkook chuckled and picked Taehyung up into his strong arms, pecking Taehyung lightly and nodded.

The entire trip to the ice cream was with Jungkook jamming to the songs on the radio and Taehyung chanting 'Ice Cweam!' As he lifted his fists in the air as victory. Jungkook parked the car and made his way towards the counter with Taehyung.

Jungkook lifted his head towards the worker and immediately turned pale, he stiffened as he gulped furiously.

"Daddy? Are you okay?" Taehyung looked up worriedly at Jungkook and hugged him, trying to reassure him thats it'll be fine.

"T-Taehyung... could you please find a seat for both o-of us?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook in shock, Jungkook would usually call him baby.. plus, he would be calm and smile at him and peck his lips.....

Where's the happy Jungkook from before?

However, Taehyung is obedient so he did as told and walked away with his head hung low, leaving Jungkook with a loud huff.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Why hello Jungkook~ long time no see." I looked away and mumbled a 'shut up' not wanting to look at her at all.

"Aww come on babe, don't you remember our amazing memories together? Come on, admit it, I'm way better than that freak."I fisted his fists as I heard her speak about my Taehyung like that.

"Shut up you bitch, he's far more better then you'll ever be." She scoffed and leaned closer to me, making me stiffen and gulp and avoid eye contact.

'God, why does she have such an affect on me'  I'm going to be honest, I truly missed her and loved her, I don't know how to feel now that I'm seeing her again, too many mixed feelings.

"Babe come on~ don't you miss me! Don't you miss us?" I looked around nervously and sighed as she whined while pouting.

Taehyung's P.O.V. (He's out of little space)

I rested my head on my hand as I was playing with the salt, I was getting bored of waiting for Jungkook.

Speaking of Jungkook, he's been acting strange ever since we entered the ice cream shop. I sighed as I looked around the shop, it was empty and there was no sign of Jungkook. I got up and went towards the counter, no one.

I opened the bathroom and nothing, so I walked towards that said 'employees only', I opened the door and was met with a sight that made heartbroken.

Jungkook was having sex with the employee at the counter. They were making out while all of this happened. Hickies all over her skin, and her make up was ruined as well as her hair.

They didn't even notice me which made me even more upset. I started to tear up and hiccup which caused for both of them to look up at me. I ran out and left the ice cream shop.

I called Jimin and sat on the concrete floor with tear stained cheeks. I then heard his voice and I tried to steady my breathing as well as my voice.

"Hello?"

                                         "J-Jimin hyung."

"Tell me where you are."

               "I-I'm near the ice cream place."

"I'll be there soon, don't move."

Jimin hung up and I kept crying as I fisted my fists in anger.

Why, why when our relationship was so beautiful, why cheat?

A/N I published a new book called Acne Freak I hope y'all see it and enjoy it 😊😋