Playdate (slight M)

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Baby, you have all your plushies with you for your play date?" Daddy asked me as I looked up at him smiling, I nodded my head while swinging my legs. I can't wait to get to Jiminie's house I want to show him all of my stuffies and my favorite blanky.

3rd person P.O.V

Jungkook didn't know all about the little thing yet. In fact, Taehyung was scared in telling him. He told Jimin and Jimin told him to confront Jungkook about it, Taehyung decided to put out his binkies and stuffies out in the living room with Taehyung sitting in between them with a note on his chest reading "I'm a little."

Jungkook opened the door to the house and was met with an adorable Taehyung who was wearing overalls, his blanket in hand and a binky in his mouth, looking up at Jungkook with big doe eyes that were filled with worry and fear.

Jungkook looked at the note and crouched at Taehyung's level. "Baby, why didn't you tell me earlier?" Taehyung made grabby hands and cuddled into Jungkook's well built chest. He took out the binky from his mouth and hid his face. "Taetae thought that d-daddy was gonna h-hate me." Taehyung started to tear up and gripped onto Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook stroked Taehyung's back and calmed him down. "Baby, daddy won't hate you. I love you too much for that. Little or not a little, you are my Taehyung and I love you, all of you. Understand?" Taehyung nodded and smiled up at Jungkook.

"Thank you daddy." "Anytime baby."

———-
Taehyung's P.O.V

We arrived at the front of the house and I unblocked my seatbelt and ran to the door. I jumped up and down in excitement while ringing the doorbell thousands of times non stop.

"Baby calm down he'll be here soon." I ignored my daddies protest and jumped on Jiminie when I saw him.

"Jiminie!" I showed him my doggy stuffie that was named Bubbles.

"Oh sho cute TaeTae! Mine ish a cat." I giggled and waved at my daddy who gave me a hug and peck before leaving.

"I'll pick you up later. Bye baby have fun!" I nodded and closed the door.

"What do you want to do TaeTae?" I thought about it and then jumped up and down in excitement.

"Let's play Stuffies!" Jiminie agreed as we sat down in the living room with your toys.

"You'll be the bad guy and I'll be the good guy okay?" Jiminie pouted and kicked his legs as he whined.

"No! I want to be the good guy!" We both started arguing until Jiminie started to cry. I hugged him and kissed his forehead to make him feel better.

"There, there Jiminie. It's ok lets just watch Mickey Mouse." Jiminie nodded and sat down with me with the blanky on us as we cuddled for more warmth.

———
We were currently in Jiminie's room on his bed, talking about our daddies.

"My daddy ish very strong is yours strong like mine Jiminie?" Jiminie pouted and shook his head as I puffed out my chest proudly.

"No, but my daddy ish good at sleeping! He can sleep all day." I giggled at the comment on his daddy and nodded.

Suddenly, Jiminie started to kiss me. I was shocked and didn't know what to do. I then felt Jiminie move his hand to the hem of my shirt, lifting it up and exposing my tummy. Jiminie left kisses all over my tummy and neck, making me whimper and giggle.

"J-jiminie~ s-stop daddy will be mad at TaeTae." Jiminie got off of me, but not before pecking my lips one more time. I panted hard as I felt myself looking like a horrible mess.

"W-why did y-you do that Jiminie?" I blushed as I saw Jiminie look at me with a weird gaze.

3rd Person P.O.V

Jimin tilted his head to the side in confusion. "What? You don't have play time with your daddy?" Taehyung looked down at his lap and fiddled with his fingers.

"N-no." Jimin gasped and patted Taehyung's shoulder.

"It's okay TaeTae I'll show you." Taehyung tried to protest but was stopped when a pair of plump lips collided with his. Taehyung moaned into the kiss as he kissed back with passion.

This ish wrong, I can't do this with Jiminie. But it feels so good. Taehyung gripped Jimin's shirt and slowly laid back into the big bed, letting Jimin have control of him.

Jimin kept kissing all over Taehyung's upper body, making Taehyung whimper at the contact with his soft skin.

Jimin tugged on Taehyung's shirt, about to take it off when-

"Baby! It's time to go home. Pack your stuffies baby." Jimin groaned and pecked Taehyung's cheek. "Don't worry TaeTae, Jungkook will have play time with you." Jimin whispered a plan into Taehyung's ear and waved goodbye to his friend.

Taehyung went downstairs happily with his plushies and ran to Jungkook.

"Daddy I missed you." Taehyung snuggled into his chest and sighed in content.

Jungkook pulled away and saw Taehyung's swollen lips, as well as some hickies on his beautiful skin.

"Baby, where did you get those marks from." Jungkook's voice got deeper and more scarier, but Taehyung didn't notice the sudden change in his daddy's voice.

"Jiminie told me he does this with his daddy during play time! Why? Is it bad?" Jungkook nodded his head and dragged Taehyung out of the house and into their car.

"Only I can do this to you princess, not anyone else. Playtime is for us only." Taehyung made an 'o' shape as he nodded his head.

"I'm sowwy daddy, TaeTae won't do it again." Taehyung pouted as he pecked Jungkook's lips to calm him down.

"It's fine Baby."

A/N: in case y'all dont understand this, yes Taehyung is a little. And he has had sex with Jungkook but not in little space, so when he regresses to little space he is innocent and doesn't know many things as to his big space self.