25 (M)

Taehyung's P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm and got ready as I thought about what happened yesterday.

Was it all a Dream?

My phone suddenly dinged and it glowed as it showed that I got a text message. I opened it and I saw it was Kookie. My kookie.

Kookie❤️: good morning babe, get ready so I could pick you up and drive together to school.

I blushed as the pet name and smiled softly as I read the message. I replied back and started to get ready.

I was putting on my shoes when I hear a knock at the door. Curious, I opened the door and got immediately yanked into a hard yet soft wall. I yelped as I felt a tug and I stood shocked as I was scared thinking it was a pedophile or some stranger.

Whois this? Please let it not be a rapist...

I looked up and saw that I was in Jungkook's embrace. I smiled up at him and got on my tippy toes to peck his lips. I sighed in relief and Jungkook pouted and I giggled at how childish my boyfriend is. I then glared at him and lightly punched his muscular chest

"You pabo. You scared me, I thought it was some pedophile or something!" I heard Jungkook chuckled and I just glared more as I didn't find it funny. But my mood quickly changed as Jungkook kissed my forehead and stroked my hair. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to scare you like that." I nodded and hugged him tightly.

We were so caught up in the moment that I just realized that we were still on my front porch. What made me jump and panick was that I looked at the time and saw that we were late. Really late.

"Shit. Jungkook what are we going to do? We're late and we're going to get in trouble and-" Jungkook shut me up as he kissed me. He looked at me with soft and caring eyes as he calmed me down.

——
Jungkook's P.O.V
"Jungkook and Taehyung! Care to explain why you guys were late?" The teacher folded her arms as she looked at both of us annoyed. I then smirked as I came up with an idea.

"Well you see ma'am, Taehyung and I were fucking and we just got so caught up in the moment and didn't realize the time." I looked at the teacher innocently and blurted it out like it was nothing as I saw the teacher with wide eyes and Taehyung with a really red face. "Well... I wasn't expecting that. Just please don't do it in the morning please." I nodded my head and picked up Taehyung bridal style. "Yah! Put me down." I chuckled as I looked at my adorable angry puppy. "Babe, your sour remember? I have to carry you or you'll waddle weirdly." I saw how Taehyung's eyes widened, he hit my chest multiple times as he kept chanting 'you pervert' and 'we never fucked horny asshole.'

——

I was currently in a boring classroom without my adorable baby. I miss him so much but sadly, I'm stuck here with these people.

The teacher was about to finish his sentence when the bell saved me. I grabbed my things and immediately ran out of the door to go to my Taehyung. I ran up from behind him and back hugged him. "Hey princess, did you miss me?" Taehyung chucked and turned his head slightly as he kissed my cheek. "Of course I did. I always miss my muscular bunny." I chuckle at the nickname and continued peppering kisses on his neck.

"Taehyungie!" I shot up and looked around to see who yelled out my baby's name. "Jiminie! What happened?" Jimin whispered something into Taehyung's ear which I couldn't figure out what. "Really?! Omg congratulations!" I furrowed my eyes in confusion and asked Jimin about it. "Well you see, I have a boyfriend now." I smile towards the two that are fangirling and I congratulate him.