26

3rd persons P.O.V

Taehyung woke up and tried to get up when he felt an enormous pain in his lower body, specially, his ass. He whined as he couldn't get up from the horrible pain. "Jungkook." Taehyung whined as he shook Jungkook to get him to wake up. Jungkook groaned and he looked at his baby as he softly kissed his head. "Your sore aren't you baby. I'll go get some pills and we'll stay home for today." Taehyung nodded and got his phone.

He looked at his notifications and saw that Jimin texted him. Taehyung texted back and told him about the fucking as Jimin did as well. Taehyung decided to call Jimin and tell him about everything.

"Hey Taehyung. What happened?"

"Well, Jungkook and I fucked all night and now I'm sore as hell I can't even move."

"Damn that's a lot of fucking. That's what Yoongi and I did couple days ago. It's heaven to be honest."

Taehyung bit his lip as he kept thinking if he should tell Jimin or not.

"Hey Jimin.."

"Yeah?"

"Um. I was wondering about something. And I always wanted to do this but.... do y-you want to do a threesome?"

Silence overcame and Taehyung started to panick.

"Sure, I'm up for it. But your going to join Yoongi and I in return."

Taehyung sighed in relief as he accepted it.

"Taehyung, how about a foursome too?"

Taehyung groaned as he imagined the thought of having three cocks in his hole. He felt himself getting turned on as he imagined how it would feel like.

"Sure, how about next week? And when I'm not sore I'll join you and Yoongi."

"Sounds nice. I'll top in the one with you and Jungkook and I'll top and bottom in the one with Yoongi."

Taehyung already felt horny as he thought about this. He was excited since he always dreamed about having a threesome.

"Sure. I've never topped before but I'll give it a try."

They both ended the call and Taehyung called for Jungkook. Jungkook came running up the stairs and gave Taehyung the pill. Taehyung swallowed the pill with water and looked up at Jungkook. "J-Jungkook." Taehyung started. "Yes baby?" "Well... Jimin and I decided to do a threesome with you... and I wanted to know if you would accept that." Jungkook hugged Taehyung and nodded his head. "Anything my baby wants." Taehyung smiled and packed his cheek. "Thank you daddy." Jungkook growled in Taehyung's ear as Taehyung teased him. "Don't text me baby or I will fuck you right here right now, I don't care if you're sore, I. Will." Taehyung gulped and nodded slowly. "Just wait Jungkook, next week is when we will fuck with Jimin, and I'll join Yoongi and Jimin in a threesome. Plus a foursome. I'm so excited." Jungkook smirked towards Taehyung. "Damn baby, you loved being fucked don't you?" Taehyung nodded and smiled. "Well, you were my first but I always wanted a threesome and now that Jimin asked about a foursome, I thought it'll be great."

"Rest baby, you need it for tomorrow at school. And you better be ready for next week."

"Oh I will be daddy, trust me."

A/N: do y'all want the threesome or.... please comment because I won't know and I don't want some of you to get upset 💜