Betrayal

No Ones P.O.V
Taehyung was at school listening to music and finishing his homework. He accidentally dropped his pen and went to pick it up. As he was picking it up he heard whispers from the people across from him. "Did you hear that there's a new student coming today?" "Yeah I wonder how they'll be." 'Another student'. Taehyung thought. He sighed and was going to grab it when he felt another hand on his. Taehyung looked up and saw none other than Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung's P.O.V
I sighed when I saw Jungkook's face. I immediately looked away and tried to get my hand away and getting the pen. Sadly, his grip is stronger then mine and he grabbed it instead. "Is this what you wanted?" He smirked and looked at me. I ignored him and stood up, going back to my seat and getting another pen from my pencil pouch.

"Why are you ignoring me baby?" I made my hands into fists of anger and just kept looking at my paper. "I just don't want to talk to you and stop calling me baby." I said through gritted teeth. "Ouch. That stung baby." I got even more mad as I sensed the sarcasm in his voice. God. I just wanted to smash his face into a wall and make him bleed. "Go away Jungkook. Class is starting." Right when I said that the teacher entered and smiled at all of us. I was gonna get my phone out of my backpack when I looked up and saw Jungkook holding it up then tossing it to my side. As he did that he sat down in the chair next to me and smirked.

I was so enraged that I just looked out the window next to me and ignored him. "Good morning class. I would like all of you to greet our new student. Please come in." I looked over and was shocked. My jaw dropped and I felt myself go cold and freeze.

"Hello everyone. My name is Park Jimin and I would love for all of us to get along." I wanted to bury my grave right at this moment so badly. "Thanks and you can sit in front of Taehyung and Jungkook. Please raise your hands." I raised my hand and felt a hand brush mine. I gazed at Jungkook and looked away, putting my hand back down and focusing on the teacher.

"Hey Taehyung! I didn't know you went to this school too." I ignored Jimin and focused on the board. Not wanting to talk at all with any of the people near me other than Park Bogum which was sitting next to Jimin. Jimin pouted and then started talking to Jungkook. Damn. They look like an amazing couple. Better than Jungkook and I would make. I smiled sadly at them and then focused on writing the notes down.

In the middle of class, I saw that my pen didn't have anymore ink. I opened my pencil pouch and noticed that I didn't have any more pencils nor pens. I sighed and tapped Bogum on the shoulder. "Hey Bogum, do you have any other pencil or pen I can borrow?" He turned around and smiled at me. He gave me a pencil and I thanked him. He seems nice. But strangely I felt a glare going my way. I shrugged it off and kept writing.

End of class
"Here's your pencil back Bogum. Thank you so much for letting me borrow it and I hope we can start talking and become friends." I smiled and kinda blushed at how embarrassing it is to say this to someone. "Your welcome and sure, I'd like to talk and be friends with you." I bowed and thanked him when I felt his arms wrap around mine. I blushed bright red from the contact and hugged him back.

I was walking home when I heard footsteps coming towards me. I ignored it and kept walking. I regret that now since I finally know who it is. Dammit, why can't he just leave me alone. I sighed and didn't look back when talking. "What do you want Kook?" I said in an annoyed voice. "Nothing. Just wanted to talk to my baby." I gritted my teeth and turned to face him. "I'm not your baby ok? Now fuck off will ya." He scoffed and chuckled at me. "What? Are you jealous of something. Ohh. Are you jealous of Jimin?" I froze and looked at him. I shook my head and walked away. "Damn I just loved how amazing Jimin was. He's so sexy and tempting." I cringed at Jungkook's words and sighed. "What do you want me to do? Fucking call him over here so y'all can fuck again in front of me?" He chuckled again and was about to say something when I interrupted him. "Is that the only reason why you want to talk to me? To brag about how much Jimin is better and how you think he's amazing?" My voice cracked and I felt like crawling into a hole and dying. I could see the change of eyes in Jungkook. He felt guilty and looked at me and wanted to comfort me. "Just go to Jimin and fuck him for all I care. Go and brag to someone else about how good he is. Just stop talking to me and leave me alone." With that I left running before he saw me in a weak state. I was shedding tears while running but I didn't care at the moment.

I just wanted his love again.