18

Jimin's P.O.V

I couldn't help myself but think about how to win Jungkook. Why can't he love me? Why Taehyung of all people? Am I not good enough?

I sigh and get up from my couch and go to my bedroom to go take a shower to get ready for school.

——

After brushing my teeth and putting my clothes on, I looked at the clock and noticed that I was yet again, late for school. I quickly grabbed a pair of shoes and put them on, later then grabbing my backpack and swinging it on my shoulder as I was munching on a piece of bread I found in my kitchen.

I got to school and got a pass from the office to show my teacher that I was tardy. As I was walking to my class, I heard talking.

I quietly tip toed and peeked through the corner of my eye and saw Taehyung. I heard his conversation when something caught my interest. I heard a very unfamiliar voice and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

I slowly put the conversation in my head and put the pieces of the puzzle together to realize that this kid is new and needs help.

I got out of my hiding spot and walked towards them, saying that I could show him around while Taehyung goes to wherever he has to go. I grabbed Taehyung by the shoulders and leaned into his ear to whisper about him getting Jungkook while I get the new kid. He nodded in response and immediately left.

I turned towards the new kid and boy was he breathtaking. His beautiful pale skin, his newly dyed mint green hair, his adorable gummy smile, his amazingly built yet muscular body, and don't get me started on those oh so breathtakingly veiny hands.

I gulped as I saw him fixing his clothes as his veins popped out even more from his hands and how he put his sleeves up, revealing his also veiny, pale arms.

I snapped out of my thoughts and thought that I should introduce myself to make it less awkward for the new boy. "Hi, I'm Jimin. It's a pleasure to meet you." I saw how he turned to look at me and flash his adorable gummy smile. "Hi Jimin, I'm Yoongi. But you could call me Suga if you want." I nodded in response and smiled. 'Yoongi huh? That's a beautiful for an equally beautiful person.' I thought to myself as I admired Yoongi's beauty. "So shall we go so I could show you the school?" "Sure."

——

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was currently at my work place, in a booth to eat with Jin. I decided to let another person from school take the notes Jungkook missed instead of me.

"So your telling me, that that asshole was not only hurting your feelings, but going out with Jimin?!" I nodded my head as I was playing with the straw in my milkshake, not daring to look up at Jin and meet his furious eyes.

"That's it, I'm going to make Jimin come over here and sort things out with you AND Jungkook as well. I want to hear their side of the story." I widened my eyes and looked up at Jin with fear. "No! It's fine. As long as their happy it's all fine." I tried to reassure Jim, but Jim is a very stubborn person. Jin shook his head and sighed, putting his hand on my shoulder as he spoke. "Taehyung, I know you are not okay. I need them to explain. I won't yell at them nor get upset, I just want to know why this is happening to fix it." I sighed and nodded and had my head hung low as Jin continued. "I'm going to call Jimin and Jungkook to see if they can come later okay?" I nodded in response to reassure him as he got up and went to the phone to dial their numbers. 'This isn't gonna end well.' I thought as I drank my milkshake in silence.