Hurt

Jungkook's P.O.V
I entered school and noticed Jimin walking towards me. I greeted him when he told me another plan. "You get the plan yet?" I nodded and he pushed me. "Now go and tell me his reaction." I sighed and nodded, knowing that I will most likely hurt his feelings more.
——
Jimin's P.O.V
I looked for my soon to be boyfriend (hopefully) Jeon Jungkook. I ran towards him and told him the plan of pissing Taehyung off. At first, he declined but then I told him that then it will show that maybe Taehyung is just jealous or has feelings for him. Immediately after I said that, he accepted and went off. I smirked at my selfish plan knowing that I will ruin their chances of getting together. This is for sure gonna be fun.
——
Jungkook's P.O.V

I got to the class and saw that Taehyung was on the floor. I chuckled softly and crouched down to put my hand on top of his. He looked up but immediately looked away and struggled getting the pen. I grabbed the pen easily and smirked. "Is this what you wanted?" He glared at me and went back to his seat and got another pen out of his pencil pouch. "Why are you ignoring me baby?" I asked as I was confused. Is he angry? "I just don't want to talk to you and stop calling me baby." I saw his angered expression and furrowed my eyebrows as I kept repeating the same question in my head. "Ouch. That stung baby." I said sarcastically and tried not to chuckle. "Go away Jungkook. Class is starting." Right when Taehyung said that, the teacher entered the classroom and started talking. I realized that most of the chairs were taken or just with people that I didn't wanna sit with, so I grabbed Taehyung's backpack from the seat beside him and put it on the ground. I sat next to him and enjoyed the thought of sitting next to my beloved baby.

The teacher kept talking and introduced the new student. I glanced at Taehyung and noticed that his jaw dropped when he noticed who it was. I silently chuckled to myself and heard that the teacher told Jimin to sit in-front of Taehyung and I. 'This is perfect' I thought to myself while smirking.
——
During the middle of class

I honestly felt so bored in class and I had nothing better to do then admire the perfection across from me. 'How could someone be so cute and innocent looking yet have a sassy personality and be sexy?' I thought as I kept scanning Taehyung. I snapped out of my thoughts when Jimin started talking to me. I laughed along with him and found him pretty interesting. 'He's a nice friend.' I thought as I talked with him.

I was about to tell Jimin about a joke when I immediately snapped to Taehyung as I heard his soft and kind voice. I heard about him needing a pen, I was about to speak up and give him the spare one I had in my inner jacket pocket, when Bogum gave one to him and smiled at my Taehyung. I glared holes at the side of Taehyung's head and the back of Bogum's head. 'You better back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up' I thought as I growled and stopped myself from pouncing on Bogum and beating the shit out of him.

——
As class ended, I walked out of the class and the sight in front of me just enraged me even more.

Bogum was hugging MY Taehyungie and Taehyung hugged him back. What pissed me off more was Taehyung blushing at the skin ship between them. I clenched my fists in anger as my face turned red from my rage. Taehyung is supposed to blush by MY contact! I scoffed and saw Jimin again.

"What the hell do you want now Jimin!" I yelled angrily. His eyes widened and he soon told me to calm down. It took a couple minutes for me  to breath and let the anger leave me. I then turned to Jimin and heard ANOTHER plan. I rubbed the bridge of my nose in annoyance and sighed. I just nodded and accepted it to not hear Jimin's high as fuck pitched voice to convince me.
——
I was in my thoughts and then I realized that maybe it was a good idea of the plan Jimin had made. I mean I should get my revenge back so why not talk about Jimin being good in bed? I mean hell to the no would I ever have sex with that short ass midget, even worse a relationship. But hey, if it's to get Taehyung and get him to like me then he'll Yeah, I'm in.

I saw Taehyung and I immediately ran to him excitedly as I saw my beautiful baby boy. "What do you want Kook?" He said in an annoyed voice. Saying that I didn't feel anything was a total lie. Being honest I kinda felt hurt because of how annoyed he sounded and it made me feel like he hates me. But without making it a big deal, I replied back without trying to show my hurt in my voice. "Nothing. Just wanted to talk to my baby." I saw Taehyung gritting his teeth and as he turned to face me. "I'm not your baby ok? Now fuck off will ya." I scoffed and chuckled at how he looked like an adorable mad toddler. "What? Are you jealous of something. Ohh. Are you jealous of Jimin?" I saw how Taehyung's expressions and his body change in a second. I awaited an answer but instead he shook his head and walked away. "Damn I just loved how amazing Jimin was. He's so sexy and tempting." I cringed at my own words that came out of my mouth. Replace the name Jimin with Taehyung and I'll be happy and gladly talk about Taehyung all day, hell I would never get tired of talking about my Taehyung. I snapped out of my thoughts on Taehyung and then saw him sigh and looked at his eyes that showed pure pain and anger. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but still wanted to listen to what he would say. "What do you want me to do? Fucking call him over here so y'all can fuck again in front of me?" I chuckled to keep myself from breaking character I wanted to say something when Taehyung interrupted me. "Is that the only reason why you want to talk to me? To brag about how much Jimin is better and how you think he's amazing?" My Taehyung's voice cracked and I felt a pang in my heart. I felt guilty and wanted to explain but Taehyung spoke up. "Just go to Jimin and fuck him for all I care. Go and brag to someone else about how good he is. Just stop talking to me and leave me alone." With that I saw him leave with tears. I felt like I wanted to run after him and hug him, explain my mixed feelings about how I feel about him and not Jimin. I wanted to comfort him and be his support to cry on. I wanted to be the one to make him the happiest person on earth. I wanted to be his and I wanted him to be mine. I wanted to just scream my mixed emotions about him and not care if others heard.

I just wanted everything to be the same before I met Jimin.

I'm so sorry for putting you through all this pain, Taehyung.