Confused

No Ones P.O.V
Taehyung stood there looking at the two men making out while his poor fragile heart shattered in pieces. What Taehyung hated most was that it was his supposed friend and his crush.

What pissed him off even more was that Jungkook looked at Taehyung from the corner of his eye and ignored Taehyung's existence. Same with Jimin. He knew about Taehyung liking Jungkook and he knew that Taehyung saw them making out. Which is why he smirked and kept making out with Jungkook.

Taehyung walked into the dressing room and ignored them. He was about to open his locker when he heard Jimin speak. "Um Taehyung. Can you do us a favor and go change somewhere else we are kinda busy right now." Taehyung looked at both of them emotionlessly and said in a very cold and emotionless voice "yeah sure." He grabbed his clothes and walked out of the dressing room and changed behind the counter.
——

Taehyung was thinking about the memories and then fell on the cold floor. He curled up in a ball and trembled while sobbing. He made a fist and hit the wall in rage while crying harder. "Why me?" His voice came out as a soft whisper as he questioned everything. He cried for a couple minutes until he stopped and tried to be the strong and happy Taehyung he always is.
——

Taehyung was walking to his house while listening to music. He yet again was crying but then wiped his tears on his sleeve. "It's not like he liked me or like I had a chance anyway."  He kept walking to his house which felt so far away without Jungkook.

Taehyung was about to enter his house when he heard a familiar voice yell out his name. "Taehyung! Wait up!" Taehyung ignored Jungkook and tried to get his keys out. Sadly he dropped his keys from rushing and had to pick it up. He felt a grasp on his hand and he looked at Jungkook in disgust. "Get away from me you fuqboi!" Jungkook grabbed his wrist even tighter while looking him dead in the eyes. Taehyung yelped im pain and tried to escape. Sadly failing but then later felt rage and tried not to scream at the top of his lungs at Jungkook. "What's wrong with you?" Taehyung lost it and started yelling. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! YOUR THE ONE THAT FUCKING MESSED UP OK?! DAMN NO WONDER MOST PEOPLE HATE YOU! ITS CUZ YOU HURT PEOPLE WITHOUT REALIZING AND THEN LATER THINK EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE OK." Taehyung roughly yanked his arm away and scoffed. He opened the door to his house and slammed the door on Jungkook's face.