29 (M)

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I fought the urge to go over there, but I was too hard. I felt extremely horny and Jimin sucking Yoongi off is not helping.

I kept thinking about if I should interrupt or not. If I do then it'll be embarrassing if I don't then I'll still have my hard on.

"Oh Taehyung, didn't expect you to be here." I looked over at Yoongi and saw how he patted Jimin's ass, signaling him to stand up. They both walked towards me, too close.

"Did you like the little show hm?" I shivered as I felt Yoongi's warm breath as he spoke with his husky, raspy voice.

"Taehyungie! Are you going to play with us too?" I looked at Jimin and looked into his eyes. The glint in his eye was.... different.

Is this the same Jimin that fucked the shit out of me??

"Yes baby, Taehyung is going to play with us." I saw how excited Jimin got as he giggled.

The Jimin I saw a second ago wasn't the same as the one now. He swayed his hips seductively side to side as he neared towards me. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bedroom.

The bedroom was huge, Jimin slowly pushed me down so I was laying down on the soft bed. He then undid my pants, looking up at me with his innocent big eyes.

"Fuck Jimin, don't look at me like that." Jimin giggles as he pulled down my pants along with my boxers, taking out my hard cock that was standing tall.

"You know, I may look like very innocent..." he paused and gave a small kitten lick on my tip I moaned as I looked at him with lustful eyes. "..but I'm a slut for cum and being fucked." With that Jimin took all of me into his mouth as I thrusted my hips up at the new sensation.

"Fuck Babe, just like that." Jimin moaned around my dick, making vibrations which added to my pleasure.

I thrusted into the heat of Jimin's mouth, gripping tighter onto his soft hair which was now sweaty and messy. I loved how I thrusted deeper and deeper into his throat as he rolled his eyes back in pleasure.

"J-Jimin, p-pull out im going t-to-" I tried pulling out when Jimin glared up at me. He pulled my cock out with a pop noise.

"Didn't I fell you that I'm a cum slut? I need cum and I'm going to get what I want." With that Jimin deep throated me and bobbed his head up and down at a fast pace, making my high come again fast. I moaned as I felt him play with my balls and moan on my cock.

"S-Shit, J-Jimin I'm going to-" I came in his mouth, I panted and trembled from the overstimulation.

"J-Jimin, you c-could spit it out." Jimin looked up at me as he licked his fingers that had cum on them seductively. He gulped down all of the cum and licked the extra cum off his face by wiping it on his chubby finger.

"Daddy~ fuck me please." Jimin pulled down his skirt and panties and showed his plump ass towards me. I groaned at the sight and panicked when I heard the doorknob turn. Yoongi came in and stripped himself out of his clothes as I did the same.

"Princess, can you be a good boy and prep your tight little ass please?" Jimin nodded and lates down as he spread his legs and inserted his finger into his hole, moaning as he kept inserting more.

"D-Daddies, fuck me already I can't wait any longer." My cock twitched at the words and I looked towards Yoongi, he smirked and went in Jimin first.

"Taehyung what are you waiting for?"

"I-I uh.... d-do you want me to enter him t-too?" I scratched the back of my head nervously as I saw Jimin tell Yoongi to pull out. He then walked towards me and pushed me down.