23

Jungkook's P.O.V

It was finally Friday. Which meant that I could see my baby tomorrow at the cafe. But first, I have to take care of something.

——-
I called Jin hyung and told him to meet me at the restaurant near my house.

Jin hyung arrived and sat down next to me. "So what do you wanna talk about?" I was about to speak, but the waiter beat me to it. "Hello, my name is Namjoon and I will be your waiter for today. How may I help you?" I ordered an ice tea and looked at Jin to tell him to order when I saw him... drooling? Over the waiter. I snapped him out of his thoughts and he blushed madly as he ordered his drink as well. "So. You like him?" I pointed towards the waiter and saw Jin blushing more then he did before. "N-No. I mean M-Maybe?" I laughed at how Jin was a complete mess over a waiter . "Anyway, I want to ask Taehyung out.... but I don't know if he likes me back and if he'll accept it." As soon as I started the topic of Taehyung and me asking him out, Jin started squealing and fanfirling. "Aww, don't worry I'll ask Taehyung if he likes you and then tell you what he says." I hugged Jin as a thank you. "Also, I want to do something romantic for him. But I'm not really a romantic person so." Namjoon came over and gave us our drinks. I saw him wink at Jin and I couldn't be more happy then see the look on Jin's face. Jin shrugged it off and started breathing to calm himself down when he asked me to meet him at the cafe tomorrow. I nodded and told him that I'll pay for everything. "I have to leave early, sorry Jin Hyung. But I hope you could help me tomorrow." "It's fine. And please get home safe." I nodded and exited the restaurant.

——
Jin's P.O.V
I was at the restaurant admiring Namjoon and I noticed that the restaurant didn't have that many people now that it got late. I soon flinched when I heard glass shattering and an angry man yelling. "WHAT THE HELL! CANT YOU BE MORE CAREFUL." I saw an angry customer scream towards a waiter that has spilled everything on him. "I-I'm sorry sir. I'm very clumsy." I then saw the customer leave in rage as the others in the restaurant did the same.

I heard anger footsteps coming through the employee doors and say the manager grabbing Namjoon by the collar of his shirt. "CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT?! YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO ME UP DON'T YOU." The manager threw Namjoon in rage and it scared me.

Namjoon hit the floor where the shattered glass was. I immediately ran towards him and helped him. I got enraged and started yelling at the manager. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! SURE HE MESSED UP BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN THROW HIM LIKE A RAG-DOLL. FUCKING ACT LIKE AN ADULT AND ACCEPT HIS MISTAKES NOT EVERYBODY IS PERFECT YOU DUMBASS." I smacked the manager and held my hand out to Namjoon, which he gladly took. I made him stand up and we walked out of the restaurant. 

——

"Shit that hurts." Namjoon hissed at the dabbing alcohol on his wounds. "I'm sorry it hurts, but it won't heal if I don't do this." I got bandaids and put them on his wounds and smiled up at him. "I'm sorry that had to happen to you Namjoon." He chuckled at me as I blushed at how deep his voice is. "Don't worry, that happens often. I'm fine though, I got used to it." I looked at him sadly and stroked his hair.

"I'm sorry to ask out of the blue but, what's your name?" I looked at Namjoon and smiled. "I'm Seokjin, but you could call me Jin." "That's a beautiful name for a perfect looking man. I blushed and lightly hit his arm playfully. A phone suddenly buzzed and I saw Namjoon take out his phone. His face showed shock and sadness. "What happened?" "Nothing. I got fired from my job." I saw how upset he was so I pulled him into a tight hug and reassured him that he will be okay.

An idea popped in my head. "How about you work at my cafe?" He looked up at me and smiled, showing his adorable dimples. "Well if it's fine with you then yeah I'll gladly take the offer." I nodded my head and smiled. "How about you meet me tomorrow at the cafe? I'll give you the address and w can arrange your schedule and everything?" He took my hand into his and gave me his phone. I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Type in your number baby, and text me he address." I blushed at the pet name and I obediently did as told.

"Well it's getting late, I should go home." I looked at him sadly as I didn't want him to leave. "I don't think it's a good idea because your wounds aren't healed and you might hurt yourself while driving." He thought about it and then nodded at me. "I think your right. You mind if I sleep here?" I told him that it was fine. "Here are some pj's for you to wear, and the bathroom is down the hall." He thanked me and went to change. I squealed and was jumping up and down in excitement.

I then realized that since my apartment is small, I only have one room and one bed. I blushed at the thought and covered my red face.

Namjoon later came into my room already for bed in my pj's. "So where do I sleep?" I blushed and looked down at the ground, fiddling with my fingers. "T-There's only one bedroom.. and one b-bed." I didn't dare look up at him. He must feel so uncomfortable and awkward.

I felt a hand grab my arm and yank me lightly towards the bed. I was about to protest when I felt him grab me by the wait and pull me closer to his chest. "Are you..... okay with this?" I hit his chest lightly and nodded my head, not wanting to look at him from embarrassment.

——-
I couldn't sleep for some reason... and I'm still thinking about Namjoon. He's very handsome and I love his dimples and all but I haven't met how his personality is and how he really is.

I want to get to know him more before I start thinking about love and dating him.

Does he feel the same about me?