27 (M)

Warning: this is about the threesome, if you are not comfortable or dislike them, please do not read the chapters that have this same warning.

3rd Person P.O.V

Taehyung, Jimin, And Jungkook were all on the subway. It was night time, so no one was in there except the three of them. Taehyung being horny, he walked over to Jimin, who was sitting, and sat on his lap as he slowly started to grind on his clothed dick. "Oppa~ there's no one here." Taehyung whispered into Jimin's ear seductively as he kept grinding and moaning.

Jimin had enough and threw his pants and boxers on the floor. "We have a long way to go home baby, so get ready." Taehyung nodded obediently as he stripped out of his clothes. Taehyung got up and took out hand cuffs and cuffed the sleeping Jungkook to the chair and handle. He smirked and walked towards Jimin. Jimin thrusted into Taehyung non stop without letting Taehyung adjust. "What a slut you are Taehyung. I bet you don't care who's fucking you unless your being pleasured huh?" Taehyung whimpered and moved his hips back to get more pleasure. "Fuck yeah princess. Moan louder. Wake up Jungkook with your sexy moans princess." Taehyung obeyed and did as told.

Jimin kept thrusting into the tight hole that was filled with his cum. Jungkook woke up and shot up when he heard Taehyung moaning loudly as he cane hard on his stomach.

Jungkook tried to get up but he then felt that he was held back. He furrowed his eyebrows, and noticed the cuffs.

What the hell?! He tried to shift around yet he still was stuck, watching his beautiful baby being fucked senseless from Jimin as Jungkook had a hard on from the sinful view.

Behind honest, Jungkook wanted and should've been mad, but instead he felt turned on. I mean who wouldn't be when your boyfriend is being fucked by someone else since he's such a slut. The sight was just so sinful and such a turn on since Taehyung was a moaning mess as he was being fucked ruthlessly. His eyes rolled back from the pleasure as his prostate was being abused. All in all it was beautiful.

Jimin shot his head towards Jungkook as he noticed that he wasn't asleep no more. "Oh Jungkook, you're up." Jimin spoke casually as he kept fucking Taehyung. He then came for the 6th time and pulled out. Taehyung whimpered from the loss of being filled and whined. "Oppa~ I want to be filled more~ I want more." Taehyung shook his ass and Jimin spanked it. "Go show your Daddy first baby. I'll feed you after." Taehyung nodded and went to Jungkook. "Daddy look." Taehyung stuck his ass up in the air for Jungkook to see. Jungkook groaned at the sight and just wanted to fuck the shit out of Taehyung. "I have Oppa's cum all over me Daddy." Taehyung looked up at Jungkook proudly and then decided to tease him. "Daddy? Why is your thing hard? Did you get turned on from the show?" Jungkook nodded and struggled as he tried to break free. "Taehyung baby, would you please free Daddy?" Taehyung put his fingers under his chin, making it look like he's thinking about it. "Hmm. No." Taehyung smiled innocently and went back to Jimin. "Oppa. I did what I was told, so can I have cummies please?" Jimin stroked Taehyung's head and nodded. "Get on your knees baby." Taehyung obeyed and opened his mouth widely with his tongue sticking out. Jimin thrusted his dick into Taehyung's mouth as Taehyung bobbed his head up and down while licking and sucking Jimin. "Shit princess, you're gonna make me cum so quickly." Taehyung kept going faster and moaned on Jimin's cock to add pleasure.

——

They were still on the subway as Jimin came once again into Taehyung's mouth. "Princess, I think that's enough cum from Oppa. How about you uncuff Daddy hm?" Taehyung smiled and nodded and walked towards Jungkook. He freed Jungkook and immediately started takin off his clothes. He grabbed his Daddy's cock and stroked it.

"Daddy~ pleasure me please." Jungkook complied and started thrusting at an animalistic pace. "You fucking slut. You loved it when Daddy was staring at you being fucked didn't you?" Taehyung whined and nodded as he rolled his head back from the overstimulation. "Did Jimin fuck you good baby?" "Fuck yes Daddy. I loved it Daddy. But not as m-much as when y-you do D-Daddy." "That's a good boy. And as reward, I'll fuck you until your satisfied baby."

——
It's been hours since Taehyung and Jungkook have been fucking. Jimin was masturbating by the sight near them. "T-Taehyung I'm going t-to cum-" Jungkook came for the 10th time that day. Taehyung curled his toes from pleasure as he felt overstimulated. "Daddy~ Oppa~ fuck me both please."

Both looked at each other and smirked. "Sure baby." Jungkook inserted his still hard dick first, making Taehyung flinch from pleasure. Jimin then slowly inserted his dick into Taehyung, making him hiss from pain.

"Baby you okay? If you want we'll stop." Taehyung immediately refused and told them to move after adjusting.

"How do you feel kitten?" Jimin asked as he thrusted with Jungkook in a animalistic pace. "I f-feel so full." Taehyung kept thrusting back on them as they thrusted forward making all three groan in pleasure.

Both Jimin and Jungkook pulled out and lied down on the huge seats. "Ride us baby." Jungkook smirked and pulled Taehyung down, leaving sloppy kisses all over his body as well as hickies. "D-Daddy~ more." Taehyung slid down and started bouncing up and down as well as grinding down on the two very hard cocks. "Oppa, Daddy, I feel so full~ b-but I want more c-cum."

The dominant males kept thrusting up and came many times until Taehyung passed out from the overstimulation and pleasure.

Both males pulled out and saw how Taehyun's thighs and whole body were covered in their cum. "Such a beautiful sight huh Jimin?" "Hell yeah." As both males panted and Taehyung woke up, they all put on their clothes and heard the voice from the subway speaking.

Taehyung was about to clean the cum off of his thighs when Jungkook and Jimin stopped him. "Nu-uh princess. We want you to walk like that so people know who you belong to." Jungkook smirked as he saw Taehyung's expression.

——

As they all walked out, Taehyung got many stares from people since he was wearing a mini skirt that showed his cum dripping thighs. "D-Daddy! E-everyone's looking at m-me." Jungkook chuckled and pulled Taehyung towards him as Jimin left. "They're just jealous baby. Don't worry." Taehyung whined as he felt utter embarrassment from how every step he took made cum drop to his thighs and to the ground. "All of this delicious cum is going to waste." Taehyung mumbled under his breath as he hid his face in Jungkook's shoulder.

A/N: damn this smut is shitty. sorry I haven't updated in a while and that this is very bad :(