5

Harry

I laid on the beach watching as the waves rolled over the warm sand. I smiled grabbing another drink from the plate beside me when I suddenly felt hands on my shoulders. "Always so stressed baby, maybe you need more vacations like this." The voice said to me. I felt soft kisses all over my neck.

"Maybe I need a little attention, why don't you get on your knees for me." She walked around me dropping to her knees. Her hair was pushed back and her breasts were out on display. She began sucking me off, taking me down her throat. I felt myself about to cum when a loud buzzing sound woke me up.

My eyes opened and I looked around letting out a loud sigh. I had just had a wet dream, what was I fourteen? To make matters worse, it was about Marlene. She looked so amazing in front of me sucking me off. She had very pouty lips.

Now obviously I had eyes and I knew Marlene was attractive. But I loved Emily and I knew that I wouldn't even think of hurting her.

Cheating is something I had never been tempted by, it just didn't make sense to me.

Today was my day off and as I looked over, Emily was gone for yoga or something. I stood up and took off my soiled boxers, tossing them in the laundry and going to take a shower. The hot water relaxing my sore body. I had been waking up with sharp pains in my ribs. I knew why.

I got dressed and went out for some breakfast at a cafe, reading the newspaper like I usually do at home. Emily always says it made me seem old, but I actually liked reading the articles. I decided to walk to a vintage store to get an idea of what Marlene might like. She had these cool little knick-knacks on her desk at work and maybe I could find something. As I walked through some clothes I noticed a sign.

"Do you need help?" A woman asked me. She was old and a bit too fragile to be carrying a box as heavy as she was. I quickly helped her set it down.

"Oh no, I'm alright just looking, reading that sign." She looked up and smiled.

"Ah, the battered men shelter, we donate fifty percent of our profits to them. Did you know one in three men are in abusive relationships." I stared at her for a second. If this was gods way of sending me a sign, it was working.

"Really?" She nodded.

"Resources for them are limited, you know you think men are stronger than women, but in reality, we really are all equal. Gender has nothing to do with strength. Most of the time, it's all in the mind of how women manipulate. Or other men if you're gay, abuse comes in all shapes and forms." I gulped looking at the time.

"Well good to know, alright have a good day." I set my basket down about to walk out of there.

"Wait, dear, here you take this with you?" She handed me a card and smiled at me, telling me to have a nice day. As I noticed what it was my first thought was to put it away. God forbid Emily found the number to an abuse hotline.

I walked out of the store with the intention of going home, when I noticed across the street was Marlene. She was serving what looked like coffee and handing out pastries to homeless people. There was a shelter right behind her and people were talking and laughing with her as she poured small cups of the hot drink.

She looked up and noticed me staring at her. She just smiled at me waving. I made my way across the street to walk over to her. "Hi, Harry, hot chocolate?" I smiled nodding.

"Yes, please." She poured me a cup and handed it to me. "Thanks, so this is what you do Saturdays?" She nodded telling me to move to the side to talk.

"Making sure everyone has a nice hot drink and something sweet." She shrugged. "I make the hot chocolate for those who don't reach the breakfast line in time, at least get something good for breakfast." I couldn't help but smile as I watched people pick up a muffin and a cup of hot chocolate, thanking her. "It fills up my week with activities."