20*

Marlene

Today was Harry's first day back at work and he was having a tough time saying goodbye to Oliver. To be honest so was I. "Okay son, we have to be strong and brave."

"Did you tell the daycare about him?" I asked.

"Yes, and they were very understanding." I smiled, for how much they charged they better be understanding. He fixed Oliver's little jacket and hat. Today was the first of October and it was actually a bit chilly. "Alright, there's Miss Luna coming to get you." The older woman walked into the front of the daycare and smiled at us.

"Mr. Styles, how are you?" She gently patted his back.

"Nervous as hell," Harry said quickly.

"Not to worry, we will take great care of little Oliver and he'll be right here when you get back at 4:30." He looked down at the baby and nodded. "Oh, are you Mrs. Styles?" She asked me.

"Oh no just his girlfriend, here for moral support." I looked at Harry. "Come on kiss him goodbye we're going to be late Harry." He nodded kissing the baby's head.

"I love you." He turned him to me and I sighed. Now I didn't want to leave him. "Say bye to Marlene." He picked up his hand and waved for me making Oliver give his famous half smile. "Bye Marlene," Harry said in a baby voice.

"Oh, bye cutie." I kissed his forehead and waved as Miss Luna took him away. Harry signed his paper and we walked out of the building towards his car. I sniffled as we drove away and Harry gave me a side glimpse.

"Are you crying?" He asked.

"Shut up I'm not, I have dust in my eye." He chuckled. "How are you not crying, he's so adorable in his little outfit." I pulled the mirror from Harry's car down to clean the few tears that escaped.

"Well, I know he's going to be okay." He shrugged. We drove down the street and found parking in front of the office. On our way to the elevator, Harry spoke up. "Have you talked to your mum?" For almost four months my mom hasn't spoken to me. Well maybe she has tried, which I doubt, but I changed my number. Jeffrey had it so if she wanted she could call. "Princess I know you two fought, but it's not good to have unresolved issues with your own mother. What if we move in, she should see our house. What if we get married?" I hummed.

"Well I'll talk to her but if she still has a problem then that's that." We walked out of the elevator and he gave me one last kiss before we had to start work.

*

After work, we picked up Oliver and he seemed so happy to see Harry. "Are you coming over?" He asked.

"Yeah baby, Polly is at your house." He chuckled. I looked over at him and noticed how sexy he was when he drove. He gently bit his lip, one hand on the wheel and the other holding my hand. We had sex a few times but it had to be quiet and slow. The thought of him pounding into me made me squeeze my thighs together.

I never thought that watching a man hold his son while doing boring work with his glasses on was going to turn me on, but holy crap is it hot when Harry does it. I looked down at my short skirt and grabbed his hand to my lap. I just needed him to touch me for a second. "Do you think this skirt is too short?" I crossed my leg to show off my thigh.

"No." He didn't even look at me. "Hey, I've been thinking since your birthday is next week we should go out like a little family trip." My horniness went out of-of the window and I felt my heart swell.

"I'm family?" I asked catching his attention as he pulled into his spot of his apartment complex.

"Well yeah baby, you're my girlfriend and I love you. You love Ollie and I'm pretty sure he loves you. That's a family in my book." I took off my seatbelt and leaned over the center console hugging him.