10

A/N: lol y'all were so mad in the last chapter. I know I did something when people who never comment get heated enough to comment. PSA: character flaws exist people! Marlene and Harry are not perfect in this story, kay? Also, please bring your attention to the chapters with this symbol(*) that means Harry and Emily have had sexual encounters, for those saying 'they've never fucked' lol

Harry

The second the words came out of her mouth I laughed. She stared at me and shook her head. "I'm pregnant Harry." Again it was as if I couldn't control the laughter.

"And who's the father, me or Zayn?" She crossed her arms.

"Of course it's you-" I laughed again. She must take me as an idiot. In the past, god knows how many months we had sex once and I wore a condom. At least I'm sure I did? she was supposed to be on birth control. "Why are you laughing?"

"You aren't pregnant, and even if you are, I'm not the father, Emily. Do not do this right now that I'm Leaving." She looked down.

"You can't leave me, Harry, I have no one because of you." I stopped packing and took her words into consideration. She had no one but me? "Katie and Zayn were there to fill a void-"

"Don't say their names!" I said sharply, sitting down on the bed. I could hear her walking around to sit beside me. She gently touched my arm, but I pulled away.

"We could try Harry, we could start over. We could have this baby like you wanted-" I shook my head. She was doing it again, she was lying.

"I don't love you anymore Emily! I haven't loved you in a long time, and I won't love someone who hits me and treats me like garbage! I deserve someone who treats me with respect!" She pulled away and began crying.

"Harry please, what will I do without you? No one will speak to me back home, I have nothing and you want to leave me?" I began feeling guilty. She walked over to me and put her arms around me kissing my neck.

"Stop!" I pulled away walking to the kitchen. It felt wrong to kiss her and to be with her like that. I stood in the kitchen and drank water thinking about what to do. She followed me holding the jacket that I gave to her when we first started dating. It didn't fit me anymore but it still fits her.

"Why don't you love me?" She cried. "You used to love me-"

"Emily, please stop." I put my hand up. "I did love you, even now I love you, but I'm not in love with who you've become. You can stay in the apartment until our lease is up, but on the twentieth of February I'm coming back to collect my shit and have the apartment cleaned out and you need to be gone. Call your mum, call Katie, call Zayn, I don't care." I walked past her to the room where I packed up all my clothes and my box of photos. I would stay in a hotel for now.

I grabbed my computer and some personal items, but then I heard her come in. She walked over to me and grabbed my bag and threw it on the floor. She pulled my laptop out and began slamming it on the ground.

"You can't leave me!" She yelled. I had enough. I grabbed my phone and ran into the bathroom calling 911.

*

"She got you pretty good." The officer said using his first aid kit to clean the cuts on my face. "Would you like to press charges?" I looked over at Emily who was handcuffed on the couch with the other police officer. She somehow managed to get into the bathroom and began hitting me. Her ring scratching up my face.

"Yes, I would." He nodded.

"Who does the apartment belong to?" He asked me placing hydrogen peroxide on my cut to clean it.