11*

Harry

On Thursday morning, the actual day of my birthday, I got a cake and a few gifts from people at work. Marlene walked in and hugged me so tightly. "Birthday boy is twenty-five." She kissed my cheek. "Are you as excited as I am for our trip?"

"Probably more, I can't wait for three days of relaxation and not thinking of anything but that." We had a long day at work and at the end of it, she asked me if I had already packed. "I already have my bag in the car."

She giggled. "Really want to get away from here huh?" I nodded. "You want to spend the night at my place and then we can just leave straight from there in the morning?" I agreed driving over to her place.

We ordered take out and sat on her couch watching dancing with the stars. "I've never seen this show but she is doing rather well- oh she messed up." Marlene laughed taking a bite of food.

"You're so cute Harry." I looked at her and nodded. "You know you are huh?"

"I'm freaking adorable." We finished eating and I sat back while Marlene stood up to pick up the trash. "I got it, sweets, don't worry about it." She looked up at me as I cleaned up the mess and took it to the kitchen. As I washed my hands I felt her arms go around me for a hug.

"Harry?" I hummed in response. "When's the last time someone took care of you?" She said lowly, her hands moving slowly down my torso.

"W-what do you mean?" She giggled putting her hand on my belt.

"When's the last time someone made you feel really good?" Something about the tone of her voice made my pants tighten. "Is this too much?" Her hand came down to my crotch. My head dropped back a bit.

"It feels like a while, I haven't had anything remotely this good." I swallowed my saliva as she began unbuckling my pants.

"Please Harry, let me make you feel so good." I turned back to look at her and nodded quickly, I wanted this so bad.

She smiled holding my hand to walk me to her bedroom. In there she sat me down on the edge of the bed and walked over to her dresser where she opened the top dresser and grabbed something.

I sat there nervous, was I going to have sex? She turned some candles on and turned some music on her phone that surrounded the room from her speakers. It was suddenly very romantic in here. "Are we going to have sex?" She giggled sitting beside me.

"Well we could, but I thought tonight we'd only worry about you. You and I should have a very grown-up discussion first." I nodded. "When's the last time you got tested?" Thank god she asked first.

"At the hospital, the day you took me." She looked at me as if to hear more. "Oh, I'm clean." She smiled.

"Good, we're on the same page then." She giggled laying back a bit. "Since it's your birthday, how about I do you...something special." I gulped. "Are you nervous?" I nodded.

"A little, you're very beautiful and I'm so used to one thing and you seem- and I swear this is a compliment- but you seem adventurous." She nodded.

She scooted closer to me and pressed her lips to my jaw. "Sex isn't always about you going into me and we have 'sex'. There are a million things that we can do, and I want to blow...your mind." I let out an embarrassing laugh like a sixteen-year-old boy. She looked down at my chest and slowly began unbuttoning my shirt. "What do you say?"

"I want to go slow and take our time." She nodded. "I'm sorry if I'm not the best-" she put her finger over my lips and shushed me.

"Harry, I don't expect you to be a sex god, but I do expect you to be your self and confident." I took a deep exhale. "I find that sexier when you're you. Being silly and adorable, and then casually flirting." She had reached my last button if my shirt and I had almost forgotten she was doing that.