23*

Marlene

I woke up this morning with a strange feeling as I rolled over to hug Harry. He was staring at me I knew he was.

I slowly opened my eyes and giggled, there sitting in front of me wasn't Harry, but Oliver, with just a diaper and a little bow and arrow.

"Happy Valentine's day." I heard Harry suddenly say behind him. I sat up and he stood there with breakfast for two.

"Oh, my goodness is this Cupid?" I asked Oliver who just giggled at me. "You made breakfast?" he nodded sitting down beside me. "Happy Valentine's day." I kissed him and then Ollie.

We had breakfast and then had to get ready for work. Harry couldn't keep his hands off of me the whole time I got dressed and honestly I had to give in.

The past few weeks had been so busy at work and Harry seemed to be somewhere else mentally. Not to say he wasn't being a good boyfriend, he just seemed somewhere else. He came up behind me and slipped his hands underneath my shirt and began kissing my neck. "I can't wait for later, gonna fuck you into that mattress." I bit my lip as his lips dragged up my neck.

"Oh my god, Harry, don't start what we can't finish." We were already running late to drop off Oliver. He pulled away instantly, and even though I told him, I let out a small whimper.

We went to work and I had a very busy, and annoying day so far.

First, the copy machine stopped working so I had to use the slow one on the next floor. Then I realized that I had forgotten my lunch because of running late. I sighed looking at the time. "What's got you down princess?" I jumped turning to find Harry leaning against my cubicle.

"We forgot our lunch baby." he nodded smiling. "Why are you smiling?" he chuckled.

"Because I have a surprise for you and you are now off the clock." I raised an eyebrow but got my stuff to follow him. He held my hand all the way to the car and helped me in, driving onto the road.

As he drove, within twenty minutes I realized he was leaving the city. "What about Oliver?"

"Don't worry, I have arrangements made for him to be picked up on time." I raised an eyebrow. "Your dad's taking care of him."

"My dad?" he nodded. "Wait are we going somewhere?" he didn't say anything. "I'm not a big fan of surprises Harry."

"I know sweets, we're just going to have an overextended lunch and spend some alone time if anything we'll be back by the morning." I had to learn to put my trust in him. It was a first that I could actually trust someone.

"So you talked to my dad?" he nodded. "Who agreed to take Oliver for the day?" he hummed a response. I decided to just shrug and try to be at the moment. "Okay then, but I didn't pack his duckie and he can't sleep without it."

"I got it for him, it's okay," he reassured me.

Our drive took a while but as I came to a realization of where we were I became very excited. "Olympic national park, Harry it's so pretty here!" he chuckled. "You know I'm in heels right?"

"I thought of everything, don't you worry your beautiful little head over it." I rolled my eyes leaning into him and kissing his cheek. "Okay, I have a picnic for us and a very romantic spot where we can have lunch."

We got off the car and I got dressed in some warm pants and my shoes. Harry had a basket ready and a big blanket as he locked the car. I followed him through a trail and when we made it to a small grass area he set everything up.

I watched as he placed the basket down and checked around for wet spots. When the coast was clear I took in the view of the water and the mountains surrounding us. I sat down on the blanket beside him and couldn't help by reach over to pinch his cheek. "This is so cute." he blushed. "I love you."