30*

*took that photo at the home depot*

Harry

Today was Marlene's birthday and I decided to wake up early with Oliver and come down to the flower shop to get her some flowers. Since I've known her, she admitted there were only a few flowers that didn't make her sneeze. I picked some coral colored ones that I knew she would like.

The woman at the counter wrapped them up after making the arrangement and waved at Oliver who I had strapped to my chest. "He's adorable how old is he?" She asked me.

"A year and like three months." I hated when mums would say the baby's sixteen months or something ridiculous like that. I don't go around saying I'm three hundred and seven months, do I?

"Well he's just so adorable, and your accents so charming." She handed me the flowers and leaned forward to push her breasts together. I took notice that her buttoned-up shirt was buttoned up all the way when I got here, and now she had the first three opened.

"Thanks, I'm British." I handed her my card and she swiped it.

"Would you like to be part of our email list, we send coupons and stuff?" She batted her eyelashes at me.

"No thanks my wife has a lot of allergies and I don't really buy her flowers that often." She sighed slightly disappointed giving me my receipt. I walked out of the shop and down towards another store for a bottle of wine to pair up with chocolates I got her as well.

"Daddy! Go, mama!" Ollie said as I put him back in his car seat.

"Yes we go with mama, she had a very long week at work and needed to sleep in Ollie." He rubbed his eyes signaling me that he was still sleepy as well.

By the time we made it home, it was almost eight and Ollie fell back asleep in the car. I walked into the house and went to place him back in his crib for another hour of sleep. I walked into the bedroom and Marlene was still asleep.

I set her flowers down beside her and crawled up her body to place kisses on her arms and exposed back. She hummed and rolled on to her back.

Slowly she opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Good morning." She spoke quietly.

"Morning princess, happy birthday." She stretched her arms, letting out a soft moan as she did. Her arms reached around my neck as she pulled me in for a kiss. Her hands began to pull off my shirt. "You want some morning sexy time?" She giggled nodding.

Since the incident with us having a freak out about her possibly having a miscarriage, Marlene hasn't been in the mood. But this was the first time in a few weeks she had said yes.

"I love you, baby." She kissed my nose. "Want you to fuck me." She whispered.

I sat up and watched as she pulled her shirt off to expose her perfect tits to me. She giggled looking up at me while tugging on her nipples gently.

"You are so fucking sexy, take the shorts off for me nice and slow." She nodded standing up to turn her ass to me and gently tug her shorts down, bending over so I could see her pussy from behind. "You know what, I want to watch you play with yourself on the bed."

She turned and nodded as I stood and walked over to close the door shut. Marlene's fear was that Oliver would get out of his crib again and catch us doing unholy things.

I decided to shake off the thoughts as she pushed in two fingers inside of her entrance. "Harry please." She whimpered more to herself. There was something so erotic about watching her lay back on the bed with her legs wide open, massaging her breast with one hand while the other alternated between pushing her fingers inside of her and rubbing her clit.