14*

Harry

A few days after my mother left I had the weekend off and Marlene came over to help me make dinner for my house warming party. She opened all the windows of my apartment and turned the oven on. I placed drinks in my refrigerator, and put my new matching plate set in my cabinet.

She had helped me pick up some new stuff for my kitchen and even a new couch since I had gotten rid of a lot of stuff from my last apartment. Like myself, Marlene loved the thrift store and was able to get my new couch down to sixty-five dollars.

I watched her as she cut vegetable by the counter. She was very concentrated at making dinner that she didn't notice I was staring at her backside. We hadn't had sex since the first time and it was driving me crazy. "What are you making?"

"Peper chicken with potatoes, vegetables, a nice greek salad, and for dessert slutty brownies." I raised an eyebrow. "They're good I promise."

"What can I do, I feel bad that you're making all this food?" She opened a bag and pulled out a melon and strawberries. "You're putting me to cut fruit?"

"I told you I'd help you make something delicious, and for me to do that I need you out of my kitchen." She joked.

"Yes, ma'am." I saluted her doing as she said.

At exactly seven the doorbell rang just as Marlene set her brownies in the oven. The chicken needed a few more minutes, but luckily she made hors d'oeuvres. She walked over to me and fixed my shirt.

"You look so handsome." I blushed.

"Thank you, you look gorgeous." She pecked my lips and pushed me gently towards the door. The first person to show up was Mitch. He stood there with a bottle of wine and flowers.

"Hey man, I'm on time." He walked in and gave me a quick hug.

"Glad you came, this is Marlene, my girlfriend." The second I said it Marlene turned her head to me with wide eyes.

"Oh great to meet you, Harry's told me so much about you." They shook hands as the doorbell rang again.

"I'll uh, get that." She walked away and I quickly got a weird feeling in my stomach. Did she not like that I called her that?

*

When everyone had arrived, Marlene put some music on and set the food on the table. Louis, Liam, and Niall showed up together. Wendy came with a friend of hers and Terrance made it with his boyfriend Philly "Okay dinners ready, take a seat." Marlene pulled the tray out of the oven and I helped take the salad.

"You okay?" She looked up at me and sighed.

"You called me your girlfriend." She shrugged.

"Well, you are certainly more than just a friend, princess. I know I haven't exactly asked you, but you mean the world to me." She giggled putting her hands on the sides of my face and pecking my lips.

"Call me your girlfriend, but I do expect some sort of gesture." I nodded. "By the way, I love being called princess, maybe you can be my daddy." She winked picking up the tray and walked away leaving me speechless, and causing a sensation in my crotch.

I cleared my throat, adjusting myself, and taking everything to the dining area. We all sat down and I could tell everyone was staring at the food. "You didn't cook that, that looks delicious," Louis said to me.

"No, I did not, my wonderful girlfriend Marlene did." They all awed and she just stared at me drinking her wine.

As we are, Marlene began making friends with Wendy and her friend Beth. "Divorced? You look twenty-four?"