21*

Harry

I laid with Oliver on the bed while Marlene cleaned out her closet. It was quickly approaching January and we both needed to be moved out of our individual apartments to move into our new house together.

It was out of the city but had a very nice backyard and three bedrooms. "Ugh I'm tired, I need Ollie cuddles." she reached for him but I moved away.

"No Ollie cuddles, you need to pack, princess." she pouted.

"Can't you do it for me, I'm spoiled." I rolled my eyes. "Do it for me and I'll give you a reward." she winked.

"What kind of reward?" she leaned forward and whispered into my ear.

"The kind that involves no clothes and lots of moaning." I sighed standing up and handing her Oliver.

"Fine but don't let him fall asleep, his nap isn't until three." Marlene had a bad habit of letting him sleep on her chest. The little guy was way too much like me.

"Yes daddy." she teased me. I began pulling out her clothes she kept in the back of the closet.

"Do you wear these ever?" she shook her head. "Great, donation pile." I tossed them aside. I pulled a box from the top shelf and began opening it. "What's in here?"

"No don't open that-" but it was too late. Inside of the box was a bunch of sex toys. "Oh, Jesus."

"With this many toys I don't think Jesus would want to know about this." she covered her face as I closed the box. "You enjoyed the single life didn't you?" she giggled.

"For a while, but it's nice to be with someone who makes me feel just as good as those did. Except I can actually cuddle with you." I chuckled. "Can't exactly cuddle with a vibrator." I looked at her and noticed Oliver was playing with her necklace, something he did right before he laid down and got comfy.

"Don't let him sleep Marlene." she looked down and the baby stared at her.

"Daddy said no napping honey, what are we going to do?" Oliver smiled and laid on her chest. "Aww sleepy baby." she grabbed a blanket and covered him.

"Daddy said no nap." I tugged the blanket off making his bottom lip quiver. He began crying and she immediately put it back on. "Marlene, I'm trying to keep him on his regular schedule and you're coddling him."

"But it's only thirty minutes earlier, and I don't coddle him, I cuddle him." I shook my head. "Fine." She listened.

*

Later that night after we finished packing up all of her records and most of her office staff, we went back to my place. Marlene made dinner and we sat down to eat. "So for Christmas, I had planned to go to England." her eyes widened.

"How fun, taking Ollie to see his family." I sighed. "What?"

"Well I wanted to but I'm so afraid that I'll run into Emily there." she made a face. "So I invited my family over here and they said they'd come."

"Oh how nice, where exactly would you be celebrating?" she asked.

"So here's the thing, the new owner of the house said we can move in two weeks before Christmas which is this Friday and so-" she suddenly gasped."

"Baby! That's why you want me to pack so quickly, what about your apartment?"

"I talked to my landlord and he said I had to be out by the first week of January." It was all so fast but we had to do that. "Since we have the week of Christmas off anyways we can get it done." she nodded. "Can't wait to live with you."