4: Introducing Me

Cassidy's POV

"Sean, you stupid moron," I ran towards Sean yelling with my upper teeth and lower teeth clenched together in irritation. I hit him with the nearest pillow.

"Chillax, Love! It's not like anybody heard that," he said stupidly.

"I heard that wirklich," Kenneth chuckled.

Sean and I exchanged gazes of confusion from that last word Kenneth said.

"What?" Kenneth looked at us full of confusion as well, "Oh, wirklich! That's German for 'really'."

Sean and I tilted our heads to face each other in sync and stared at confused Kenneth after that. We all broke into laughter and I immediately laid back at the couch—holding onto my hurling stomach as if I was pregnant.

Zac got scared and he dashed towards the front yard and so did Sean. Sean was like having an intimate connection to every dog, it's whacky.

As soon as they left the living room, it was just me and Kenneth. I noticed he was somehow staring at me so I decided to bring something up, "It's Zac, right?"

He replied in a simple nod and joined me by the couch. "Why Zac? Inspired by Zac Efron as Troy Bolton? Is it because he plays basket—"

I didn't notice that he was smirking as I was talking and interrogating why he chose the name 'Zac' as his puppy's name.

"Why stop?" asked Kenneth as a huge smirk was still plastered on his face.

"Why smirk?" I asked back as I covered my face with the most reachable pillow beside me.

"I like it when you blurt out like that. Keep it going, Cass," he smirked while he tried to pull the pillow away from my face.

I was blushing and I would like to praise the lord for making me cover my face with a pillow and Kenneth wouldn't know I was red as heck that moment.

I wouldn't let the pillow off of my face because I was too embarrassed. I stayed silent for a while. "Cass? Are you okay?"

I stayed silent and decided to take a prank on Kenneth. I sniffed my not runny nose as if I was crying. "Cass, I'm sorry but you gotta talk to me," he said with pure concerned.

I fake sniffed my nose again for the last time and he whispered, "Cassidy, I'm sorry."

Hearing him saying my full name made my heart skip a beat. The things you do, Kenneth.

I stayed silent and immediately poked his stomach and sat way further from him—making sure that he won't attack me. "So you're challenging me, aren't you?"

He leaned closer to me—searching the way to poke my stomach as his revenge. "Kenny, stop!" I shouted playfully.

"Karma's here, Cass. Make way!" he shouted back and he managed to poke my stomach anyway. I squealed when his finger poked my—it was annoying.

"Okay, Kenneth. We're even, ya? No more stomach poking, it annoys me so much," I cleared—holding his hand away from my stomach.

"Does poking your cheeks annoys you too?" he asked as he poked my cheeks.

Oh shoot. I must be blushing like crazy! He can't do this to me, it's extremely dangerous!

"I see it doesn't annoy you but it sure made you blush," he said as he poked some more. "You're cheeks are actually very addicting. They're so soft yet so—what's the word? Chewy? I hope you know what I mean."

"Alright, Kenny. I'm starting to get thirsty."

"I'm gonna take some Oh-Jay," he stood up, "Stop blushing," and continued walking towards the fridge.