6: Rehearsal Schedules

Sean's POV

I took my car keys and pulled my hoodie from my chair. I want to make this fast since I'm gonna be leaving Cass alone at home and I never liked that idea.

I rushed to down the stairs as I put on my hoodie, "Cass, I'm going to 7 eleven real quick. What do you want?"

"Medium Slurpee, mixed flavor," she replied.

"What about the pineapple one?"

"Do you need to ask?" she asked sarcastically. She hates pineapple.

"Bye, freakshow, "I opened the back door to the garage and left.
---

I arrived to the nearest 7 eleven to save time and immediately went to the frozen foods section. I searched for my best-go-to meal, Creamy Chicken Alfredo I grabbed it and put it inside the microwave right away.

I then grabbed a medium cup of Slurpee and started mixing all of the flavors except the Pina Colada one until the cup was literally full to the lid. I heard the microwave made a sound which means that my meal was ready.

Before I slid to my right to grab my meal, I saw Kenneth on the frozen food section and so I greeted him.

"Ay Sean, are you with Cass?" he asked.

"All by myself, bro." I answered even though I wanted to smile knowing that he's searching for my sister.

I took my meal out of the microwave and I thought about my next video which he was going to be in it. So I thought why not discuss it right now?

I waited up Kenneth and brought the topic in, "So, Kaycee and I are about to make another collab video."

"Really?" he asked, probably not yet in the zone since he was still busy bending down to set up the microwave.

"Yeah, and I was thinking you could be in it," I said.

He stood back straight and questioned in surprise, "Really?"

I nodded and he added, "Why don't we pay and let's talk about it?"

"Exactly, what I was thinking."

After Kenneth's meal was ready and we added our additional cheese, we paid and as we looked outside, there were no seats available.

"Wait, how did you get here?" I asked him since there was no other vehicle other than my car.

"My friend dropped me here and I was thinking I could walk home—it's just blocks away anyway."

"Why don't you come over at my house? My parents are out of town," I offered.

We went silent and we shrugged in agreement.
---
Cassidy's POV

"Cass, I'm home," yelled Sean as he opened the back door from the garage.

I was watching TV by the couch and I looked back to see Sean only bringing his meal, "Where's my Sl—"

"Here you go!" exclaimed Kenneth as he stretched out his right arm to hand me my Slurpee.

"Ken? What are you doing here?" I asked as I sat straight and scooted to the side to let Kenneth sit next to me.

"Sean asked me to come over to discuss about his next video that I know nothing about," he continued, "Oh yeah, we met at 7 eleven so that's why I'm here."

"Oh, so you're really serious with this thing, aren't you, Sean?" I asked—shooting my death glare to Sean who was on his way to join us on the couch.

"You know how dedicated I am about my video—so yeah, I am," he said as he sat on a chair next to the sofa.

But Sean really is an ambitious person and he's really serious about making his videos phenomenal. So to be honest, I didn't even know how I feel knowing that Kenneth was really my dance couple for Sean's next video. I rolled my eyes and slurped my Slurpee—just to hide my uncertain feelings.