Chapter Three: Confusion

When I get to this other class I repeat the same actions as before sitting at the back of the class and simply not talking to anyone, not like there was anyone around at that point to do so. I felt myself relax slightly in my seat  letting myself become familiar with the strange classroom of this very strange school.

I see the teacher walked in as a wave of confusion crosses his face as he notices my presence. I raise an eyebrow at him almost questioningly as if daring him to say anything. He shakes his head thankfully and returns to what he was doing. 

When the halls lit up again with that chattering buzz I prepared myself for the bell to ring and for a wave of student to come flooding in. When they do I again notice those strange twins and I am starting to wonder what it is about them that just draws my attention. 

I must have spaced out because both of their eyes flick to me in one swift movement I let my eyes fall away from the casually to make them think I wasn't staring at them and in fact had just been glancing around the classroom. However I looked back when I saw them coming closer to me and I almost gulped in fear of them. They have everything I want and don't want at the same time But the one thing I do know is that they bring with them way to much attention.

They continue getting closer but I manage to calm myself down telling myself it likely has nothing to do with me whatsoever and that they just want to sit down somewhere near the back. They sit in front of me but by then my focus had shifted again to the teacher and their very nervous look face.

The lesson started and ended very quickly allowing me to feel slightly refreshed from the first lesson. I stood up this time along with everyone else and began leaving the room happy to be able to go back to the comfort of the outside grounds. However as I began to leave I felt a all to familiar tug on my arm and I turn to my shock and see one of the twins gripping on my arm.

I tried to tug away but I was not going to show any signs of paick as their hold stayed firmly on my arm. I soon noticed the other twin standing not to far behind the other. They let the class empty out of everyone including the teacher. 

"Hey! I am kaoru and"

"I am hikaru"

"We are the hitachiin twins"

I let myself attempt to escape again but this time the other one wet behind me and pushed me into the others arms. I was slightly smaller than them and I felt myself being swarmed by the one who if I remembered right was named Hikaru. I tried to back away but I felt another pair of arms wrap around me from the back and trap me even further.

They stayed like this for another few minutes before backing away and simply saying

"Your Coming with us"

I felt myself being pulled along before I could even register it I mean is this really happening or am I just being stupid. I am no one and I mean it why would they be so interested in me .It is all to confusing