Chapter Sixteen: False alarm

"I choose... Hikaru and kaoru". The room goes silent. The tamaki erupts.

"Why would you chose the devils it isn't far i haven't hosted with him!"

"We not complaining" the twins said in unison which to be honest I am getting used to.

I shrug trying not to start anything the only reason i chose the twins is because i know them better than everyone else.

I walk up to them and they smirk like usual putting their arms around my shoulders.

I am sad to admit I am ever so slightly smaller than them so I had to look up at them.

They walk me over to their table this time me on the left (which is good because i am left handed) and them both on the right of me.

"So Kaito, we don't really know much about you". I nod at kaoru.
"So we were wondering what's your sexuality?". My face goes bright red as i look at hikaru and kaoru.

I shake my head putting it on the table. "Aww come tell us" i just shake my head again this time more aggressively trying to get my point across.

The girls do eventually come in and a few gasp when they see me with the twins.

"Omg my ship it is happening!"
"What about him with kyoya though theu were so cute the other day?".

I almost choke on my on spit. What the hell are they talking about surely not me and... Oh god no.
The girls come over to the table and the twins start doing their brotherly love thingy which i think is weird.

When a girls says "what about kaito?". I look at her and tilt my head showing i wasn't listening to the conversation and she blushes bright red.

Did i make a fool of myself?

"Ah yes kaoru you never did feel for yourself what it was like to kiss him with a tongue piercing."

"No I didn't, maybe I should try now I mean you did it" I hear very very loud squealing.

He grabs my chin and pulls me closer to him. He then traces his fongers over my lip and I suddenly flip. "No kaoru not in front of everyone". I played up to the act.

Kaoru showed shock then a bit of disappointment. " I am so sorry my love what was I thinking it must be these cloths". I pretend to believe him. After that i pretty much zone out.

No one really notices me or I don't notice them.

The host club finally closed and to be honest I was exhausted but I know it will only get worse until they leave for a business trip again.

I was cleaning when someone who I could only assume was kaoru came and whispered "I will get that kiss, so challenge accepted" then walked away I stopd there dumbfounded what the butt just happened