Chapter Four : The place

When we finally reached the area that these very odd pair of people had dragged me to. I still didn't quite understand what was going on. What made it even more confusing was that the twins seemed to be able to communicate with single glances to each other.

They pull me through this door switch had labelled on it music room 3. I held my breath as a bright light hit my eyes and petals fell all around me and the twins. To say this was a bizarre experience would be very truthful.  When the light subsided and the petals stopped falling I am able to see that the twins have join the crossdresser and four other people who just like me seemed confused at my presence here.

"Hello there what can I do for you?" This quite tall blonde spoke coming way to close. I shrug my shoulders honestly confused at what I am doing here. "He dumped into us and caught our interest" The twins said wrapping their arms over my shoulders "I don't see why we couldn't bring him to our beloved mummy to find out more about him". I just stand there watching this ridiculous conversation take place.

I hear a light chuckle and realise I must have been nodding off at this point in the conversation because their droning on about not bringing people hear if they aren't in the club. I slowly lift my head up off of one of the twins and look around slightly noticing the blonde in a really dark corner and the tall and small one sitting down near a lot of cake. The person who seemed to be getting told off were the twin by this quite scary person with black hair and glasses.

I feel that my back is really stiff and I know that I should be getting out of here soon as it will be getting dark. I attempt to stand up to only be pulled straight back down but this time on to somebody's lap I look up and see that both of the twins attention have switched to me. "Where do you-" 

"Think you are going?" The twins say in a almost threatening tone. I look away and simply say "Home it is getting late". I feel myself being picked up but this time I was lifted really high up startling me a lot I let out a little noise that I didn't mean to "Nya!" I open my eyes to see the very tall black haired person looking at me with a slight blush across his cheeks. "We should keep him" he mutters quietly and yet everyone seemed to hear. I stay there completely stunned the hell does he mean by keep him.

"We could keep him you know he is quite the mystery to be honest I had no clue what his name was before you brought him in hear and I managed to get a fingerprint" The black haired person interjected typing away happily at his computer.

I was set down on the floor this time and I crossed my legs. "If we decide to keep him we must know what he looks like" The blonde shouted out in a shrill voice that almost sounded like a chicken.  "I don't know your names" I muttered making the blonde quite obviously pause for a moment in thought. "Of course how rude of us let me explain I am tamaki suoh and those two over there a mori and hani, mori being the tall one. and the other two are kyoya on the computer and haruhi. Welcome to the host club!" I backed away considerable trying to make an escape only to hear "We are out of time now tamaki just get the twins to bring him here tomorrow and then we will be more prepared to explain it to him and see how good he is."

"Fair enough everyone" muttered