Chapter Seventeen: Caught

Yesterday was so confusing that I can't even think about it without getting confused.

I was one of the first ones at the host club today and kyoya was smirking so he obviously was up to something.

I sat in the corner away from them all and since there was no theme I got to relax or so was planned until kaoru got upset I didn't kiss him.

When the twins did walk in they walked straight past me to their table. A sigh of relief sounded from within me. I don't want them to be mad at me too.

I stay there for a while until I see kyoya pointing at me and then the twins walking over. They look worried, "are you alright?" they spoke I just nodded I was extremely tired. 

"We are working with you today but we can stay here if you like?" I didn't really register it I just nodded.

They sat down but I felt someone put a jumper under my head which was laying on the table.

The girls came in and the twins did their thing but halfway through it kaoru lightly grabbed my chin lifting off of the table. "Girls have you seen how cute he is when he is tired, just make me want to kiss him more"

A pair of lips were gently placed onto my lips and then a tongue entered I tried to pull away but I was held there until he finally pulled away.

I let myself wipe my mouth before going completely red and then laying my head back down on the table.

Still bright red, I had been stupid again I had been caught off guard by someone again. Ugh!

When the girls left I got up and went to leave myself wanting to get home early.

"Kaito can you please wait we are all going to the gym in a minute as a club that means you really should join us as part of the club activities"

I nodded why not?