Chapter Eight: The twins

Oh no not going to happen no way. I shook my head quickly at the twins turning to kyoya for help. "I myself would have liked to work with Kaito but I am not against the idea of kaito working with the twins for today it would be very entertaining" I looked at kyoya in shock he what now?

Nope no way not going to happen by any circumstance.

Or so I thought 

"Hey Kaito come on-"

"We wouldn't want you to get lost to the girls"

I look again at kyoya  but he just shakes his head chuckling  at me as I slowly turn around and start heading away from him, toward the twins. 

They had sat down and they seemed so completely paying attention to me it was quite scary and I felt the need to run but I kept myself walking forward  refusing to give in to that strange feeling.

As soon as I got in arms reach of the twins I was pulled in and squashed in between them them both turning to smile at the girls bluahing at the table already. Despite the fact we only open a few minutes ago.

"Hikaru do you love me because there is someone blocking me from seeing you"

"Kaoru I couldn't love you more"

I glared at them but the twins being the twins smirked before going straight back into action.

"Awwww kaito is jealous we love you too" there unison hurt my head.
The twin both at the same time pulled me into a hug.

I realy am not used to hugs so I kinda froze. "Aw kaoru we made him nervous" hikaru says while grabbing my chin and making me look at him. I pull my chin away from his grasp.

Only to have it pulled in the other direction my kaoru "we are that is so cute"
I pull myself away again turning back to the girls at the table only to see no one left there.

I look around only to see the twins both pointing down. I peeked over the table to see the girls all fainted on the floor.

I sit back down normally looking at the twins as they smirk knowing they made me ever so slightly flustered.

I trued to ignore them though as i began to walk away from them needing space for obvious reasons.

I head over to an empty table letting myself relax away from all of the attention. Me and attention don't mix.

"You devil twins what have you done to my son" I heard the all to familiar voice of tamaki call out.
I turn my head towards the chaos.

But seeing the twins teasing yet another person made me turn my head away tired of all of it.

" I FOUND HIM"  i felt a light tap on my shoulder only to look in the direction and have tamaki five mm away from my face.

" Are you wearing contacts?"