Chapter Nineteen: Maybe

Yesterday was the worse day so far. I haven't been that tired in a while and to say the trip to the gym didn't help was an understatement.

I am thankful that today there are no themes no drama and nothing that can surprise me or make me have to work to hard.

I was sitting in lesson when i saw something a little disturbing. I saw the twins walk in late as normal but instead of going for the two seat next to me. They walked past me and to the ones at the very back.

I felt like i had been punched in the face. Do they hate me now too?

The lesson streched forever and today going to the host club didn't seem as interesting as normal. I am more dreading the rejection that is slowly happening.

I was walking to the host club when I walked past the bathroom and for once in ten years I wanted to take my hoodie off and my contacts.

I wanted to be me. I froze. This can't happen it can't.

I only noticed I was just standing in a hallway when i heard someone shout my name "kaito".

I turned to see haruhi walking up to me looking concerned. "Happy Birthday".

"What?" I splutter out feeling generally confused. "Um kaito kyoya said it was your birthday today". I look at her not again.

"Oh thank you" i nod and begin walking again. "Kaito please take your hood down we want to see what you look like without the darkness over your face or covering your hair". I pause

Maybe

Maybe

Just this once would be okay