Chapter Twenty : My face?

I showed her. She just looked and stared. I went to lift back up my hood but a hand grabbed it before I could.

"Show the others?" She questioned looking quite hopeful. I shook my head and put my hood back up. I can't show them they won't like me.

Me and haruhi walked to the host club only to see that it had been transformed into a colourful bright place.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAITO!!!" I stumbled back in shock. Me... Happy birthday?

I look at them all slightly worried at what I should do. I look at haruhi for help and she just nods me over to everyone else. So I walk up to them.

"Happy bir-"

"Thday Kaito" the twins chimmed as I got closer.

"Kyoya said you didn't like parties so we made you a small one"

I smiled a little. They were trying to make me happy and it did so why not show it a little.

The twins looked at each other before a tiny bit of blood came out their noses. "KYOYA COME SEEN THIS". I jumped whem they yelled but the smile didn't disappear.

Kyoya walked over looking annoyed "what do you wan.." he paused mid sentence. And them blood came flowing out of his nose as he tried to hid it.

"Omg look Mori kaito is smiling!" honey yelled bringing even more attention to me and making my face go a little red. "Awh now he is blushing" i tried not to sqeaul as I moved to my table. That was a lot of attention on my face.

I hate it the attention and my face