Chapter Five: Again

I know for certain that I have to at all cost avoid the twins at all costs because there is no way in hell I am joining a club all I want to do is lay low and go under everybodies radar. I let my hood once again be pulled up to cover my features as I walk back into the school once again. I have to admit that ever since the twins hugged me I can't stop thinking about the feeling of the hug. I have never really been hugged before so it was strange. Anyway just because they gave me a hug it doesn't mean I am going to become a host. 

I really don't want to be a host.

The hallways were just a busy as I had hoped allowing me to weave in and out of the crowd going unnoticed, thanks to my trusty hoodie.  I did in fact get to my classroom and to be honest it was empty which I found very strange since that girl was here before me yesterday.

However I gave no thought that as I quickly let myself search for a good spot that hopefully the twins couldn't find me in. Although not that it really matters they will likely find me anyway but I will just try my hardest not to be pulled in. 

I am actually really exhausted as I sit down and I feel myself slowly drifting off. I let myself fall against the wall with my hood up still as always. I must admit that I kinda of forgot I was in school so when I opened my eyes and saw Haruhi looking worried right in front of my face.

"Kaito are you alright?" She asked seemingly tilting her head unconsciously I let myself sit up a bit more and look around the room only to see that the class had yet to begin. I let out a sigh before nodding. 

"Kaito why are you so quiet not that I mind?" I look directly into her eyes for a second before shrugging ad turning away. I see that haruhi has remained in the seat next to me as I turn to the front again and playing with the edges of my hood. 

When class does eventually get into swing and more and  more people are coming through the door I begin to grow scared again. Even though Haruhi is here and she seemed less crazy than  the rest of the host club and yet I still believe that she would help the host club in anyway possible. But the twins are even worse and they have probably planned to drag me to the club again.

Me and Haruhi sat there in silence both not wanting to see the twins. The twins walked through the door both of them holding seriously big smirks. They walked quite quickly towards me and haruhi . I had the urge to back away but I refrained from doing so and kept a firm face as they kept walking closer. To say it was a relief that haruhi was sitting next to me was an understatement however for me this happy moment didn't last long because as soon the twins got close to me they noticed Haruhi and kept walking but with this weird look in their eye's.

"Hey Kaito-"

"and Hey Haruhi" The twins said in there weird way. I didn't look over to see them until I felt a movement beside me where haruhi was sitting. Only to see Haruhi two chairs away and one of the twins sitting next to me. I felt someone grab my thigh lightly and then grip it a few seconds after I had turned away again. I turned back almost instantly only to see the twins both looking forward and acting non suspicious whatsoever.

I try to move a bit further away in attempts to remove his hand off of me but as I moved further away his hand went up higher.  I froze, I looked at the twin pleadingly but they never even glanced my way. I stayed very uncomfortable until the end of the lesson. 

When the lesson finally did end. They let everyone leave before turning to me with massive smirks on their faces

"Hikaru I believe your idea worked to make him stay don't you agree?"

"Why I so do Kaoru, we kept Kaito quite still for the entire lesson"

"Get off me" I said in my usual whisper like voice however I strived to make it alot more firm than usual.

"Aw are we making Kaito nervous" They teased but even so removed the hand was removed. "Just don't run away the one closest to me said.

I wanted so much to run out of the room and to leave this all behind but I had a feeling that it was very dangerous to do so. I got up behind  then and followed them out the room to await my doom