Chapter Nine: Deny

"Do you have contacts?" I backed away from him quickly I mean how on earth did he know that.
I shook my head turning away from him again.

"Does kaito chan have contacts?" I heard honey ask tamaki sweetly

"I don't know anymore it looked like it. He sounded generally confused.

"Aw we want to see come here dear kaito" The twins chime as they both pick me up and turn me to face them despite my struggling.

"Guys We think he does" I hear a gasp go throughout the host. I sigh while still being suspended in air.

"He does need glasses" I heard kyoya chip in. I looked over at him and groaned why kyoya why?!?!

"Wait kaito needs glasses he would look even cuter" honey basically screamed. The twins finally put me down allowing me to be free to go back to my seat.

"Take them out" I heard mori say as weirdly as usual. I shook my head just looking back at the floor.

"Fine we will just wait for the day they fall out around us and then force glasses on you to make you cuter"tamaki shouted out seemingly have awoken from his trance.

I shake my head only to hear a chuckle i turn to see kyoya with a smirk on his face.

"Kaito why are you hiding your real eye colour" He muttered loudly enough so only I could hear it.

I snapped I stood up and left no one and I mean no one knows why I wear contacts and I had planned on keeping it that way.

I was in the empty hallways now and i suddenly felt a light tap on my shoulders on to turn to see a concerned haruhi.

Haruhi smiled to me softly. I didn't even look up letting her see past my hood that I had on for emergencies like this.

"We don't need to know what your hiding now but at some point I wish you would trust us enough to tell us" she grabbed my hand lightly staring at me this time I allowed myself eye contact.

She wanted to know because it meant i trusted her