Chapter Thirty Five: Again?!

Kaito POV

I felt safe for just a few moments knowing that maybe the host club members wouldn't be upset or I don't know whatever I was actually expecting but when my mind flickered slowly back in reality. 

My mind was racing again all over again and my breath became rigid all over again despite the fact that my head was still on Kyoya's shoulder. He seemed to notice the change in my behavior as he shifted to make me sit up slightly. And so that he could look at me. When he did he once again had that strange look on his face that I hadn't really seen anywhere before.

He suddenly grabbed my hand making me jump a little bit. I quickly looked down at our hands as they were now holding onto each other. But as I looked up I didn't expect to see Kyoya still looking directly at me. 

"Calm Down" he spoke softly and in a very small whisper that made sure that it wouldn't be heard by everyone else. The softly spoken words were to comfort me slightly and I was able to get my breath under control and in attempts to just try and ignore the rest of the world. I moved closer to Kyoya and cuddled into him more, he placed his hand  my back so I assumed that meant it was  alright to do so.

But it wasn't long before it was time to  open the host club and since we all hadn't really been focusing to much on the host club recently which I actually kind of blame on myself, I just seem to have been causing trouble at of late.

I took a deep breathe and sat up away from Kyoya so he could go back to his usual antics of writing and being on his computer. While I sat there pretty much just like normal. I never really thought about what I could do at the host club, maybe I should  try and find something that I can do with this spare time.

It wasn't long however before all of the girls and a few select boys came rushing in and I'm not going to lie I have nervous as nobodies business. I could feel myself shaking slightly but the host club seemed to go just as normal with all sorts of girls coming and going to different tables and sitting with their hosts. The ones that sat with me and Kyoya were pretty quiet and mostly talked among themselves with every now and then asking a few questions here and there.

So I calmed down for a bit as nothing felt odd or uncomfortable or strange about from whenever I would catch Kyoya's eye. I couldn't help but go beet red, I could only think of how pathetically embarrassing and childish I have been recently. I was relying on Kyoya, my fiancee that I needed to not be a burden to. Yet it seems that I have in fact become a massive burden to him in so many ways and it have only been a few days. That thought made me sick. I don't want to be a burden, so every time I look at him I am totally embarrassed.

It seemed like it was going to be fine today and that maybe if I was lucky no one would ask about what was happening with my and Kyoya and why we came to school together today. But of course I have no luck at all and in fact it seems that I have bad luck.  Because about ten minutes towards the end of the host club a girl asked very loudly "Kyoya do you have a girlfriend?". 

I froze and was become more and more worried as silence filled the room but Kyoya didn't seem all that much more bothered as the  casually looked up from his computer that he had been typing away at before he said very casually "I have a fiancee" after the words had left his lips a sudden echo of gasps ran throughout the room and suddenly every girl in the room except from a few were now rushing over to the table that me and Kyoya were both at.

And I had an all too familiar feeling of terror enter me, similar to the one that had happened just earlier today when Kyoya them about our situation.I don't think I could survive another situation like that but it looks like I might have to.