Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Surprise it's me."

"I haven't seen you for a while, miss_______, What are you doing here? In London for that matter."

"I got tired of America and decided to come her in London. And end up seeing you guys."

"W-who's ______?" Grell managed to say.

"Shut up. You are already in enough trouble already." William replied coldly. As he jabbed Grell in the stomach.

"William, you don't have to be so mean to him. I mean, he just got beat up by a demon, and you." I crouch down by Grell. "He got hurt, badly. These are going to last a while."

"It least someone is nice to me." Grell started to heal himself a little bit. His face wasn't as jacked up as before and some off the bruises are going away. But some scratches and scars still remain. I stand pack up to William's face.

"You know...I can take him off your hands for a little bit. If you want."

"And want do you want in return?"

"Why do I have to want something every time I offer to do something?"

"Because that's how you are. Do you not remember all the times we were together, and did that."

"Don't say it like that."

"Like what?"

"You make it sound like we were a couple."

"MY DEARY WILLIAM WAS WITH YOU!?" Grell stood up, but was soon pulled back down on the ground by his hair, as William let out a slight smile. "Owe." Grell let out a small groan as he hit the ground.

"Okay...I'm going to try and not take that as offensive."

"So, what is it you want? Because we both know you want something."

"YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET MY DEAREST WILLY THAT IS!!" Grell stands back up on his feet, William doesn't pull him back down because it was useless.

"Grell..." William moaned, "Stay out of this."

"Hmph. She's not getting you and that's it."

"Grell, she doesn't want me. Right?"

"William I don't want you. But...I want some information."

"What kind of information?"

"I want to know. Who was that demon you were fighting?"

"YOU MEAN BASSY~?! THAT DREAMY DEAMON IS ALL MINE. SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!"

"Bassy? Who, is Bassy?" I ask.

"Grell means Sebastian Michealis." William snarled at the sound of his name.

Sebastian?! The Sebastian Michealis?! That explains Ceil, and his marking.

"Oh ______? Are you listing?" William interrupted my train of thought.

"Sorry, what were you saying?"

"I was going to say. I hope you take care of Grell tonight."

"Wait, you were serious about that?!"

"Were you serious about that demon?"

*sigh* "Yea"

"Now then. Grell if I get a compliant from ______ about you trying to kill her, you are going to work over time without payment."

"Wait Willy. You can't be serious about this!?!?"

"You heard what I said. And to ______ too. Now, behave.

William walks away and Grell and I are stuck staring at each other.

"Humph, why does Willy always does this to me?"

"Because you don't behave."

"I BEHAVE VERY WELL!!!"

"Oh, really? Because every time I see you, you are always in a mess."

"WHAT DOES THAT SUPOSE TO MEAN."

"Never mind. Do you want to do something fun?" I say with a smirk.

Grell looks at me with confusion and replies. "What, kind of fun?"

I grin and take his wrist. I pull him along with me.