Games Games Games

Author's Note

Author: "Hello everyone! In celebration for getting way over 2k reads, we are going to play a game!"

Ceil: "This better not be truth or dare."

Author: "Why, you don't like my dares?"

Ceil: "Just get on with it."

Author: "I have been thinking really hard about this. I was going to have you all play Slender and record your reactions, but, I decided to go easy on you. We are playing Amnesia!"

Ceil: "What in bloody hell is that?"

Sebastian: "I believe it is a horror video game full of jump scares and quizzes."

Author: "You are right! Today I only have 5 people not including my self. Because I will be watching your screens and your reactions. Okay. Everyone grab a laptop."

Sebastian: "I don't understand why you had invite Grell here."

Author: "Because I want to see his reaction. Duh. Ok after you open the laptops there is only one icon on the screen. Click on it. After you do that you will be brought to the home page of Amnesia. After that click start, and don't wiz your pants! The one who makes it out alive first wins!"

Claude: "Wins what?"

Author: "Wins an advantage at the next game."

Ceil: "Sebastian, win this game for me."

Sebastian: "Yes my-"

Author: "No, you can't cheat! You have to do it your self."

Ceil: "Fine."

Alois: "This will be fun don't you think Claude?!"

Claude: "Yes, I guess it will be different."

~After 10 minutes of torture~

Grell: "GAHHHHHH!"

Author: *Smirks* "Yes Grell? You yelled."

Grell: "Who made this game?! And you find this fun!?"

Author: "Yep." *Walks over to Ceil quietly* "BOO!"

Ceil: "Ahahhhhha! Sebastian kill it!"

Sebastian: "What my lord?"

Ceil: *Turns around* "Never mind"

Author: *Walks to Alois* "You look very focused. Are you scared?"

Alois: "Nope. Not even a bit."

Author: "Ceil! Look at this! Alois is more manlier than you!" *At that moment a teleporting naked guy appears out of no where in Alois game.*

Alois: "Ahhh! Claude make it stop! Make it stop!" *Clings to Claude's shirt*

Author: "Never mind Ceil." *Walks up to Sebby and Claude.* "Looks like you guys haven't said a word."

Claude: "Is there any point at this game?"

Sebastian: "Yes I agree."

Author: "Well if this isn't scary enough than both of you go to the bathroom, turn off the lights, and chant Bloody Marry three times looking at the mirror. And see how scary I can be."

Sebastian/Claude: *pauses game* "Fine."

~After Bloody Marry~

*Claude walks out pale as snow. Sebastian comes out, but with a more amused face.*

Author: "So?"

Sebastian: "As you can see, Claude was quite shocked. And by that I was greatly amused."

Grell: "Oh Bassy! You aren't afraid of any thing are you?!"

Sebastian: "No, nothing."

Author: *smirks* "Oh I can think of a few."

Sebastian: "Alright tell away."

Author: "All of the cats, and kittens in the world and spirt world dropped dead. Along with all the websites and magazines and pictures will be destroyed. That has to do with anything with cats."

Sebastian: "Well uh, that would be a world I would not want to live in."

Author: "Hahaha, we all know you are afraid of that to happen." *Looks around the room* "Well since no one finished. There is no winner!"

Everyone: "Ugh."

Author: "Anyways I hope you enjoyed! Bye!"