Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Once the carriage stopped Sebastian helped Ceil and me down as the four servants ran off to change. We walked up to the door and was let in. Of course Claude wouldn't take his eyes off me.

He lead us to waiting room as the rest of the guest arrived. As he opened the door he gave me a slight smirk. Sebastian puts his hands on my butt and urges me to go faster. We sit down across from Ceil.

"So Ceil."

"Yes."

"What is your relationship with Alois."

"He is the Queen's spider, and I am the Queen's guard dog. We protect the queen, and London as she ask us to. We make sure things are running right, and fix all the bad."

"Okay, I was just wondering."

~After A While of Waiting~

I got out my kitty ears, jingle bracelets and anklets, and put them on. Sebastian was watching me like usual. I decided to tease him when he was looking at Ceil. "Meow." He looks around room and then his eyes landed on me. "What?" I ask innocently

"I see you are getting into character, my sweet kitten." He leans over and kisses me on the check. I blush madly and realize Claude is at the door.

'Sebastian Michaelis, what have you done.'

I playfully punch him in the arm. He nudges me with his elbow and Ceil gives us the 'really' look.

Claude tells us the ball is starting, and leads us to the ballroom. After a bit of dancing and watching the rest of the servants make a fool of their selves, Sebastian decided to ask me to dance.

We danced on the dance floor for what seemed like forever. It was amazing, it was perfect.

That is, until Claude came in. He walked up to us before the next song came on and asked me to dance. I hesitated for a second and said yes. Reassuring Sebastian I would be alright. Once the song started we were dancing on the dance floor.

"It's nice to see you again ______."

"You too Fautus. Considering you killed my best friend, and attempted to kill me. It's good to see an old friend." He gave me a slight smile.

"You always humor me."

"Ah, but I don't always try."

"Just like I remember you."

"Yes, sweet sweet memories. Full of fun, and mixed emotion." He looked at me in the eyes and came closer, closer, and closer until we were centimeters apart. He leaned and whispered in my ear.

"I knew you never died. Only an immortal can kill another immortal. I did it on purpose." He came face to face with me and smiled. The song was over and Sebastian was no where in sight. We stopped dancing, and he started to lean even closer.

I tried to lean back but he held my upper back not letting me accept my movement.

'Shit shit shit. Sebastian, where are you when I need you. '

Luckily he walked up to us at the last minuet. But Claude did it anyways. That low, ass, bitch. His lips against mine, it brings back so many memories. Memories before Sebastian.

'Sebastian!'

I shove Claude away and storm off ignoring Sebastian. I could feel my face beam red, my eyes turn gold, and blood boil.

I try opening up the front door to and end up crushing the handle. I turn around and slide down the door holding my face in my hands. A couple tears fell from my eyes. I felt weak and helpless. If anyone saw me like this I was screwed.

"My, such a lady like you shouldn't be sitting on floor."

"Please, leave me alone." I didn't recognize the voice, but it didn't matter I just wanted to be alone.

"Ah, but we all have our secrets _____. And I think I figured out yours." How did they know my name? I look up and see Tanaka in his former form.

"Tanaka? What do you mean."

"Yes I know that Sebastian Michaelis is a demon that has feelings for you. And you are one too, are you not?"

"No, I'm not a demon."

"Hmm, then may I ask? What are you then?" I wipe my eyes and stand up.

"I'm an immortal."

"Yes, an immortal. That would explain your eyes then." I gave a slight smile and Tanaka went back down to his green tea size.

As we were walking back I saw another demon playing a strange instrument, it seemed to hypnotize people. Tanaka covered his ears and ran off.

I looked and saw the servants were fighting and protecting Ceil. I decided to join them, and help fight.