Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I woke up to the tweeting of birds. The sun was shining in my eyes.

Today is going to be a good day. Hopefully.

I it out of bed, but didn't see Sebastian. Not shocking though. I got my maids out fit on, and put my hair in a ponytail, and grabbed my daggers.

I walked around the manor but didn't see anyone. Mey-Rin wasn't in the kitchen with Bard, and Finny wasn't in the garden. Sebastian and Ceil weren't in the office or library. No one.

I walked around more and found a note nailed to the door.

Dear ______,

The servants, young master, and I went to London for shopping. Please do your chores and take care of Pluto. You looked peaceful, so I did not want to wake you up.

Sincerely,

Sebastian

"So that's where they are." I threw the note away and started on my chores.

~Time Skip~

"There you go Pluto." I gave him a belly rub and walked back in side.

I here a crash come servants room. I ran to the room slamming open the door. A flame thrower was on the ground and someone was picking it up.

"Bard? What are you found here? I thought you went to London with the others."

"Ay, umm. Sebastian told me to stay here and watch you. He said if I did that I get a new flame thrower. But only if I don't get caught. But, I did."

"Wait, you as a baby sitter?! How immature dose he think I am?" I pinched my nose in annoy meant.

"No, he said as a protector."

Sebastian, I don't need a protector. If anything Bard could use a protector.

I looked back up at Bard who was trying to but the flame thrower back. I sighed.

"I was just going to have a glass of wine. Do you want to join me?"

"I couldn't resist that kind of offer!"

We walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle if red wine. Bard opened the wine as I got the glasses.

We each started to drink and talk as the hours past by we sat on the kitchen floor playing the knife game.

'There is an old tradition

A game we all can play

We start by getting liquored up and sharpening your blade

You take a shot of whiskey and grab your knife and pray

And spread apart your fingers and this is what you say!

Oh I have all my fingers, the knife goes chop chop chop

And if I miss the spaces in-between, my fingers will come off

And if I hit my fingers, the blood will soon come out

But all the same I play this game 'cause that's what's it all about

No you can't use a pencil

You cannot use a pen

The only way is with your knife, when danger is your friend

And some may call it stupid, some may call it dumb

But all the same we play this game, because its so damn fun

Oh I have all my fingers the knife goes chop chop chop

And if I miss the space in-between my fingers will come off

And if I hit my fingers the blood will soon come out

But all the same I play this game because that's what it's all about

Oh chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop I'm picking up the speed

And if I hit my fingers then my hand will start to bleed

We both did it and hit our fingers, but just small cuts. We ended up doing it again as Ceil and Sebastian walk in the door.

~Author's Note~

Author: "I am so sorry for the late chapter, and that it is really short I have been working on my Grell x Reader story. If you want to read it, it is called Twice of Trouble. I also have last minutiae science projects due soon when school begins again. So the next chapter will be late also."

Ceil: "Why are you making a book for that idiot."

Author: "It's not for him, it's for me and my readers. Duh."

Ceil: "Hmm, well you still owe me."

Author: "You can torture me in the next game. Bye!"