Chapter 18

Chapter 18

As we were riding home, Grell still had his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder. I got my arms free and leaned against the window. I look down and find a sleepy Grell with a smile plastered on his face like always.

He was so adorable. The way he reacts to the smallest things, and how he never stops smiling. I just want to hug him and make him be mine. Too bad I couldn't though. He had his things, I had my things. I couldn't be able to see Sebastian pissed all the time. That would be a world I would not want to live in.

Grell squirmed in his seat for a moment then gave me a slight squeeze. Sebastian leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Looks like you have become a life sized teddy bear. I can't wait to give you a slight squeeze when we return to the manor." I looked at him, my face beamed red as he gave me a smirk.

"Well, um...I have no comment." I whipped my head back around looking out the window. "It isn't my fault that I have great looks, Sebas-chan."

He seemed to reacted to that name. Before I knew it, his hand went to my chin making me look at him. I gave him a smile and he did too in return.

"Now, you aren't trying to imitate him are you?"

"Of course not, Sebas-Chan."

"Hmm, all of this will have to go to your little punishment."

"Seeming how you describe my punishment, I should get into more trouble."

We got closer to each other, it was hard with Grell but we managed. We looked in each others eyes. Every thing was going slow motion. Until we herd someone clear his throat. We look and see Ceil glaring at us.

"If you two could get a room that would be delightful." Ceil scoffs.

"My apologizes young master. It won't happen again." Sebastian puts his hand over his chest.

"Yes, sorry master."

~Time Skip~

We soon arrived at the manor. Ceil was asleep and Sebastian carried him in. Grell still clung to my waist, I dragged him in. He must be a deep sleeper to sleep through all of this.

Ceil was put to bed and Sebastian took care of Grell for me. I'm sure he just threw him in the garden or something. I got ready for bed along with Sebastian.

"Now, all I have to do is think of an extra punishment. Something to get your heart racing. Don't you think _______?" I blushed, I never was found of talking about things like this.

"Uh, you decide that. You are the one doing the punishing."

Did I just say that? That sounded so wrong.

"Yes you are right but," we both laid down in the bed, "you are the one that is getting punished. Are you not?"

"Y-yes."

"So, don't you think for a fine lady to make her own punishments." He came closer and whispered in my ear. "For her enjoyment." He gave me a smirk. I was so flustered I couldn't speak. "Ah, so I got you. Maybe you should get some sleep, you might have a nice dream about us." He put his arms around me and I snuggled into his chest. "Good night my sweet kitten." With that he gave me a kiss on the forehead and I quickly fell asleep.

~Author's Note~

Author: "Sorry for the short chapter! But the next one will hopefully make up for it, I know it! Those of you that Amnesia, you are going to love the next one!"

Sebastian: "I do wander what you have in store for us next time."

Author: *evil smirk* "You will see. Bye!"