Chapter 25

Chapter 25

"What happened?" I clinched my jaw as a small growl came out.

"You are a demon now, half demon half immortal."

"Change me back."

"I'm sorry, but it doesn't work that way. You can either avoid each and every injury to stay half and half. Or bleed out the rest of your immortal side." He smirked held out a hand in front of me. "Join me."

"Never." He frowned.

"I made you unstoppable, and you don't want to join me. What a shame."

"I was stronger before, you made me weak! Nothing of the deepest of hell, or highest of heavens could kill me. But now something can."

"But aren't you glad you can leave this pathetic earth?"

"You don't get it do you?"

"Oh do please tell."

"I never wanted to be a demon! They are disgusting, vile, weak creatures! And now I am one of them!"

This should make him mad. Maybe mad enough to put guard down so I can get out of here. But when I do go back to the mansion what will Sebastian think of me? Happy, angry, sad? I'm sure he will adjust to it, he has to.

I felt many sharp object hit my back. I fell to my knees, in pain. They felt like knifes.

"Vile and disgusting. Well I can call my self that for trusting you." My eyes widened in realization of what just happened.

"Sebastian I-" I stood up turned around to face him, as Claude interrupted me.

"Sebastian, what do you think? To bad she's mine." He smirked and walked up to me. "But these silver knife just won't do." He pulled them out of my back as I cringed in pain. "My darling,"

He came up behind me and and wrapped his arms around my waist. He sat his head on my shoulder as he kissed my neck. My blood dripping from my back, started staining Claude's shirt. Sebastian stood there, not wanting to move.

"You can have her."

Sebastian, y-you can't leave me.

My eyes started to water up as a tear fell down my cheek. Sebastian's face showed no emotion.

"It seems I will have to report this to the young master. Goodbye Claude. Goodbye _______." And with that he was gone.

Claude whispered in my ear. "Come on my darling, lets go." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. "I think you and Hannah are going to get along."

~Sebastian's POV~

"I should have never trusted her, you can't trust humans. Not even your own master." I went back to the mansion as fast as I could. I walked through the doors, and was bombarded by the servants.

"Oi Sebastian! Where's ________ at?" Bardroy ran up to me along with the other two.

"Yea, where is she?" Finny put his finger on his chin in curiosity.

"Is she staying with us tonight?" Mey-Rin ran up behind Finny.

"I am afraid she is not going to be staying with us any longer." The servants gasped in shock, and I walked to the young masters office. "Young master?"

"Yes?"

"I am afraid I have bad news."

"About?"

"______." He cringed at her name.

"What happened."

"She betrayed us."

"What?! What do you mean betrayed!?"

~Author's Note~

Author: "Update! Thank you so much for the support from the last chapter, DEFIANTLY my favorite chapter. One of my best works."

Ceil: "That was a very strange chapter."

Author: "How come I only talk to you?"

Ceil: "Okay I guess I'm not special."

Author: "You are, it's just I only talk to you and you only."

Ceil: "..."

Author: "Never mind, hope you enjoyed! Bye!"