Chapter 4

Chapter 4

We walked up the streets of London and finally got a carriage. After walking for 7 blocks it felt good to sit down.

"You know _______, we could have just ran there. It would have been much faster."

"Well, I didn't want to."

"And why not?"

"Because you don't know where we are going."

"Oh yea. That's right. Where are we going?"

"You will see."

"But what if I don't want to go?"

"You are already in the carriage. I don't think you have a choice. Besides you will like where we are going."

"Oh really?" Grell looks at me with a sly look on his face.

"Okay. You don't need to get any thoughts. Especially something like that."

"And what am I thinking then?"

"I...uh...don't. Really, want to say."

"I'm starting to think you have a dirtier mind than me." He smirks at me and I smile.

"Never in a million years."

"Funny you would say that."

"Oh Grell, you are soo funny."

"Hmph."

Grell pouts as we ride along the smooth rode. He was leaning against the window with his hand holding his chin. His glasses were gleaming off of the afternoon sun. With his flawless skin sparkled in the light. While his big green and yellow eyes glistened. He was perfect.

What am I thinking!?!? I can't be falling for a shimigami. And a gay one for that matter. Get your act together. It is already 1:30, close to the evening. It will soon be over and you can see Sebastian again. Sebastian, Sebastian, Sebastian, that is all I need to think about. Sebastian. Okay, I'm better.

There was a chill in the carriage. And Grell noticed it too.

"Oh _______, do you want my jacket?"

"No. I'm fine. Thank you."

"Alright."

I look out my window and see our destination. I quickly covered the windows with the drapes.

"Hey? What was that for _____?"

"I don't want you to look at where we are going until we walk up to the door."

"Hmm. Alright."

The carriage stops and I look out the window and carefully lift up the drape a little bit.

"We are here!!! Wait what are all these people doing here?"

"Hmm? What people?"

"Oh nothing. Okay, it's time to get out! When you get up I'm going to cover your eyes with my hands."

"Alright."

We get out of the carriage with my hands on Grell's face. We walk slowly up the driveway and then it hit me.

A ball!!! That's why all these people are here. Might as well have some fun with it.

We walk up to the top of the step and I make Grell knock on the door. A slim tall butler answered the door, and shocked as well.

Sebastian! I knew you were with Ceil!

I lifted up my hands and Grell pounced on Sebastian. Well, it least, attempted to.

"BASSY! WHAT A NICE SURPRISE THIS IS!"

"As you as well. May I ask what are you doing here?"

"My dear sweet friend brought me here."

Really Grell, really? Dear sweet friend. Oh my gosh. What have I gotten my self into?

~Sebastian's POV~

I open the door to find Grell try to pounce on me like a cat. I look behind him and see a lovely young woman with big round (e/c) eyes. And beautiful curly (e/c) hair. She was magnificent. And her soul, just the way she looks at me. Makes me want to keep her as my kitten.

But I feel like I know her. She smells like a demon. But doesn't look like one. She doesn't act like one either, I feel something but I don't know what. Could she be her? No she can't. She went down with that other demon. At the park, beat down by Claude. Oh, how I hate him. He took her away, so I could never see her again.

"Please come in. And Grell."

"Yes?"

"Don't break anything."

"I will do anything for you my sweet Bassy."

"Come along."

~Your POV~

Come along? Is that all you have to say? Do you not remember me? Sebastian.

I wanted to cry, and felt tears forming in my eyes.

Oh Sebastian. How could have you forgotten? You are the only one I have left. The only person I can go to. Claude, he is the reason Sebastian doesn't remember. I swear, Claude will go down in flames.

"_____, are you alright?"

"Yea, I'm fine Grell." I replied while wiping the tears away.

~Sebastian's POV~

_______!? It is her. But how? It can't be, no it must be someone else. Yes that's it, it's someone else. Claude took her down with the demon sword. Unless...no, she can't. Could she? I guess we will have to see.

"You two can wait in here while my master gets ready for the ball. I'm sure you will have some fine company with these people. Please meet, Rin-Mou, Lau, Lady Elizabeth with her nanny, Prince Soma, and his butler Angi."

"It's nice to meet you all." Her voice was beautiful too. Soft like silk.

"I'm sure you all get along. Especially you Grell."

"Anything for you Bassy."

I sigh and walk out, closing the doors as I enter the hallway. I soon get lost in my train of thoughts as I walk to my masters study.

If I were jus to get her last name. I would be able to find out who she is. Just a glimpse of hope that's all I have. She still can be alive. She still can be living.