Chapter 12

Chapter 12

After I threw the bandages away, I bumped into Sebastian.

"Ah yes. I forgot you could heal." I was out of breath and could barley stand up. Luckily he caught me in time. "Are you alright?"

"Yes" huff "I'm fine. Just a little bit out of breath."

"I also forgot you wear yourself out by doing that." He picked me up in his arms in bridal style. As we where walking we herd a knock on the main door. He sat me down on the steps and answered the door. I leaned and saw a tall man dressed similar to Sebastian.

Claude?! No! What the hell are you doing here?

I heard him talk to Sebastian. He said that the Earl of Trancy was having a ball and everyone was invited. He looked over Sebastian's shoulder and saw me. He smirked and left. Sebastian walked over to me and picked me up.

"The ball is tonight. But you are not going. Now that he knows you are alive, he will go after you again."

"I know that, but he won't try to kill me. He knows he can't kill me, and I can defend my self. I'm going to the ball, besides. Won't the young master find it suspicious if I don't go."

"Alright. But promise me you won't go near him."

"Sorry, I don't make promises. I always end up breaking them." He glared at me. "What? I'm telling the truth." He sighs.

"Fine, but if he tries to hurt you. Just yell for me, and I will protect you."

"He won't have time to 'mess with me', he will be too busy with his master. And probably you."

"Me?"

"Yes, you two hate each other. Am I right?"

"Yes."

"So I'm sure you two will get into some kind of demon fight."

"And what does that mean?"

"I don't know what you do in a demon fight."

He just shook his head and brought me to our room. I laid down on the bed and cuddled in the sheets.

"I will be back this evening to wake you up and have Mey-Rin help you get ready."

"Mmm, ok." With that I fell asleep, tired from my healing.

~Later that Evening~

"Miss _____? It's time to wake up." Mey-Rin walked into the room opening the curtains.

"Ugh, what time is it."

"6:30." I shot up out of bed.

"6:30! How long was I asleep?!"

"Sebastian told me to help you get ready for the ball, yes he did."

"Okay, so what am I wearing?"

"You will be wearing a costume like the rest of us."

"Oh, so it's a costume party?"

"Yes it is."

"What am I wearing then?"

"I thought the cat outfit Lady Lizzie left you would make a good outfit."

Sigh "Alright."

'Sebastian is going to get a kick out of this.' I thought.

After I finish putting on the costume we all walk to the carriage. We were walking and Sebastian was walking behind me. I caught him staring at my butt.

"Stop staring at my ass!" I turn around and stop him in his tracks.

"That's no way for a lady to talk."

"Hmph." I noticed he wasn't wearing a costume. "Hey," We started to walk again. "Where's your costume?"

"I don't need to wear one."

"What? That's not fair!"

"Oh, but I thought you like this costume?" I blushed.

"Okay, I like the kitty ears, and how it fits my body. But that's it!"

"Are you two done fighting? It's time to go." Ceil said irritated.

"Yes" We both replied at the same time.

I climbed up to the steering rains and sat down. Soon Tanaka and the rest got on. Ceil got in the carriage, and Sebastian stood in front starting at me.

"What?"

"You are not sitting up there."

"Why not." I wined.

"There is not enough room. Besides you might catch a cold in your outfit." I looked around and saw that Ceil and I were the only two in costumes.

"Hey! Where are your guys outfits?"

"We are changing at the estate." Bardroy pulls up a bag from the seat.

"Oh. So I could have changed there?!"

"Oi! But Sebastian thought it would be best if you were change here. And I see why." I blush and go into the carriage with Ceil. Sebastian soon followed.

"So, Ceil."

"Yes."

"Do you know the Earl."

"No, but all I know is that he is Alois Trancy. The queens spider."

"Okay, just wondering."

Sebastian scooted closer to me, I blushed again. I was looking out the window when I realized his arm was around my shoulders. My face beamed red. I decided to go with it and lay my head on the crook of his neck.

He tensed for a second from my sudden movement, then laid his head on mine. Ceil looked at us and rolled his eyes. I felt my self getting tired. I decided to take a cat nap until we got there. (You see what I did there (≧∇≦)

~Later On~

I woke up to see the Manor, and Claude standing at the door.

'Hello there nightmare. Nice to meet you again.'