Chapter 34

Chapter 34

The wind started to blow causing my hair to fly and the leaves on the ground to rustle. Causing a chill in the air.

I looked down into the dark stairwell. The little space was warm, unlike the outside.

I heard clicking of shoes against the concrete steps. But I could not see what was making the noise.

I let my curiosity get the best of me as I slowly moved my foot onto the warm but yet cool concrete.

As this happened the door swung shut, shoving my other foot forwards causing me to loose my balance and tumble down the steps.

I let out a small yell of pain, step after step, yell after yell. My face scraped against the stairs and any part of my body that was exposed, because of the cat costume.

Some how, after 20-30 steps. I ended up laying on my back. The falling had stopped and blood stained the stairs.

My head was throbbing and my heart pounding. Blood seeped through scrapes and cuts from my forehead onto my eyes.

I wiped the blood away and tilted my head. I looked down, down into the dark abbess. My body ached with pain as I shakily stood up.

"Shit." I took a small breath. "I don't think that was suppose to happen." I patted my self down. I winced when I hit cuts.

I turned around to leave the hell hole, but nothing showed but a wooden wall.

"Fuck."

I turned back around to proceed in this little nightmare. My shoes clicked against the stairs, just like the ones I heard from the top of the steps.

It was pitch black but a small light was coming from the bottem of the stairs. I squinted to see what it was.

Hoping for a way out, I walked a little faster down the steps. I made it to the light, but coming from the floor.

I put my hands forward and felt something wood. But it didn't feel like the walls. My hands explored the surface until I touched something cool.

I wrapped my hand around it. Feeling the cool metal I realized it was another was a doorknob. I twisted it to have the surface in front of me open.

I was opening a door. I mentally slapped my self and walked in. To keep from the incident of the falling from happening again, I closed the door shut from behind me.

In the room there were a few candles on the walls. The walls were made from brick, unlike the stairwell walls.

I looked up and saw a star similar to the one on Sebastian's hand. The same thing was on the floor.

I looked around trying to find a way out but couldn't.

"Great," I turn to go back but the door was gone. "Damn it! Who ever is doing this, knock it off and let me go!"

There was a rush of wind in the tiny room and the walls went white. Not fully white but flashing white with black. I looked at the walls closer and saw that they were my memories, but being shown in a cinematic record.

I looked at my memories closely. Recent memories and distant, bad and good. Almost every single one had to do with Sebastian or Ciel.

The one that caught my eyes was when Sebastian and I met for the first time. I wanted to see him, be with him at the moment. Have his arms wrapped around me, holding me close an safe. Rather than this nightmare of hell.

The memories stopped and the candles went out. Darkness filled my eyes once again. Until a purple light was shown.

The two stars on the ceiling and floor started to glow. It reflected off the walls and filled the room.

My hand started to sting a little. I looked at it to see the same star, now on my hand. It was the same one that I received at the Trancy mansion.

All of the lines bleed through my skin, having the star forever imprinted on my hand. I let out a small hiss of pain but let it subside.

I looked back up to see a curved entrance. A dark figure was stand in the door way. I walked forwards to get a better look of it. The purple light hit the persons face.

"J-Jasmine? But I thought-"

"What, I was dead? Think again." She turned around and walked into the thick darkness.

"Hey! W-wait!"

~Authors Note~

Author: "I updated, that's good. But I'm sooooo sorry! I said I was going to update this week but I was busy and forgot."

Ceil: "You are upset why?"

Author: "Because, I broke my promise."

Ceil: "I break promises all the time. What difference does it make?"

Author: "You break promises to people you don't care about. I love my readers and care. So it's a little different."

Ceil: "Alright, what ever you say...and by the way what did you and Sebastian do when I left. He didn't come back to the mansion for a while."

Author: "Well....he tried to suduce me but I didn't let him because when I inspected the bottle of catnip tequila, seeing it was almost empty, I assumed he was high on that stuff. So yea."

Sebastian: "I apologize greatly for my actions author-chan."

Author: "Nah, it's fine. Even how annoying you got, I still kind of enjoyed it."

Sebastian: "And why is that?"

Author: "Because you are a smoking hot demon butler who wears Prada and has his own pillow case of him shirt-less. Oh and that you have a giant amount of fan girls that would do almost anything to meet you."

Sebastian and Ceil: "..."

Author: "Hey, you asked."

Sebastian: "Eh-hem, yes I know that but-"

Author: "But what?"

Sebastian: "I was going to ask why you enjoyed it?"

Author: "That is non of you business. So I will say goodbye-"

Sebastian: "Oh but it is~"

Author: "Alright, if you surly want to know meet me in you bed room in a few minutes."

Sebastian: "A-all right m'lady."

Author: *locks the bed room door after Sebastian enters and Ceil and her standing on the other side*

Ceil: "Really?"

Author: "Yes really. K so back to the point. I hope you guys enjoyed like always, after Friday I will be going on Christmas break and will not me posting. I don't know if I will post from here until there. So bye and goodnight/day!"

Sebastian: *escaped the room and is behind author-chan in demon form*
"That wasn't very nice. What if we play a little game? Created by yours truly."

Author: *laughing awkwardly* "Shit."