Chapter 29

Chapter 29

When we reached the two Earls, Alois was sitting on Ceil. Ceil held a sword in his hand, stabbing Alois in the side. I wanted so badly to smirk. But if he saw me, that would mean another beating.

Ceil sweating as Alois screamed on the ground. Blood rushing from his side, staining his clothes. Sebastian and Claude tried to move closer, but Ceil yelled at them.

"No Sebastian! Until I have killed him stay back!" Claude's eyes widened in shock.

"As you wish young master." Sebastian smiled and did a small bow.

Alois laying on the ground, grabbed Ceil's pant leg and lifted him self up. Ceil, still holding the bloody sword in his hand.

"Please don't kill me, I don't want to die. You are being tricked by a demon. Can't you see we are practically the same. My parents were killed to you know. They were stolen from me, same with Luka. I will leave you alone and won't bother you any more." Ceil chuckled at Alois's display.

"Alois Trancy, you have killed my parents, and damaged the Phantomhive's pride. For that you shall pay with your life." Ceil raised the sword high, both hands on the handle and swung it towards Alois's head.

Claude ran from where he was standing and grabbed the sword. Ceil slapping him in the process leaving three bloody lines on his cheek.

"Ceil!" I ran towards the two snatching Ceil from Claude. Ceil was now glaring at me. He slapped me across the cheek making an echo through out the room.

"Put me down. A servant like you should not be even touching me. As I said, put me down!"

I looked at him, I have him a slight squeeze l and handed him to Sebastian. Ceil not daring to look at me, Claude stood there, stunned at the taste of Ceil's blood.

"With what just happened, I will have to excuse my young master and I for the day." He looked up at Claude, "Do you hear me Claude?"

"Oh, yes. Alright then." Claude pushed up his glasses. Sebastian walked off with Ceil still in his arms. Smacking at Sebastian to let him down.

Are you leaving me again? Just stay, or take me with you, please Sebastian. Let Ceil know the truth.

~Sebastian's POV~

Are you leaving me again? Just stay, or take me with you, please Sebastian. Let Ciel know the truth.

I was listening to ________'s thoughts. How I wanted to take her with us, to get her away from that other demon. But the young master has his orders. I must obey those orders.

I'm sorry my dear _______.

~Your POV~

When Sebastian and Ceil left the mansion, Claude was licking his fingers not paying any attention to the bleeding Earl.

He didn't order me to save him, but I did it any ways. I picked Alois up in my arms. He passed out from the blood loss and the pain.

I quickly waked to a spare bedroom, I laid him down and stripped his shirt off. Taking off his jacket I grabbed supplies and sewing supplies. Since he was asleep I decided to clean his wound. Scrubbing it out, I started to sew it up. Stitch by stitch I was finally done.

I carried him back to his room and laid him in his bed. I took off his boots and socks, Claude walked in as I was doing so.

"What are doing with the young earl?" He came in, closing the door behind him.

"Fixing him, considering you didn't." I stared at Alois's stockings not wanting to look at him.

"I can take it from here." Claude took the boots and stockings out of my hand. He sat them down on a new by end table. "But first." He grabbed both of my wrists with one hand and put them over my head pushing me against the wall. He leaned in close, his warm breath sending chills down my spin. "Lets go some where a little more private. Some where, where we won't wake the young mater." My cheeks turned red and hot. The only place I wanted to go was home.

~Author's Note~

Author: *yawn* "I'm soooo tired, but I'm glad I updated. Sorry if this chapter was suckish, I can't really think right now. I will probably fix some errors tomorrow."

Ceil: "Then why don't you go to bed?"

Author: "Because."

Ceil: "Because why?"

Author: "I don't know...Hey have you seen Sebastian?"

Sebastian: "I'm right here."

Author: "Oh in that case." *Snuggles in Sebby-Chans lap*

Ceil: "What are you doing?"

Author: "Going to sleep."

Ceil: "On Sebastian?"

Author: "Yea" *yawn* he's comfy."

Sebastian: "Comfy you say, I can make 'comfy' more intimidating if you like."

Author: "Shut up. No more 'dirtiness for one night."

Sebastian: "Are you sure? There are many levels of dirtiness for me my dear."

Author: "Shut up and let me sleep. I hope you enjoined! Bye!"

Sebastian: "I did."

Author: "Shut up."

Sebastian: "You like to say shut-."

Author: "No no no, just, shut up and let me sleep."